BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Parents Warn Your Kids!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the opposite actually. I really think that people who let these kind of people off is what is bringing our country down. I am really fed up of this country being so god damn nice to everyone. We let illegal immigrants stay, we give light prison sentences to people, we allow burglars to sue the people who's house they've broken into and we allow paedophiles to re-build their lives and don't help the victims of this world enough. This country is too politically correct nowadays.

From Tim in the other thread.

Sounds a lot like the problems that face us here in the US. It has been shown that the only way to treat most of these people is to have them chemically castrated.

I think they should just let them in with the regular prison population instead of segregating them like most prisons do. Funny thing, what these monsters do is even considered too sick for most hard core criminals to handle.

Funny thing, what these monsters do is even considered too sick for most hard core criminals to handle.

Yeah, which shows just how lightly paedophiles get away with when sentences are ordered by the courts especially when they get a few years behind bars which gives them time to 'reform' as better people.

I remember watching a program a couple of years ago and there was one bloke who was a paedophile who I actually felt a little sorry for ph34r.gif .

He was due to be released and begged with the prison the authorities and anyone who'd listen not to release him as he hated what he was but said he couldn't help it and would abuse again.

He said it wasn't a illness but was like men liking women and visa versa. Granted most men and women don't go and rape anyone they set there sights on as these people do.

My point is why are we realising people who are either asking not to be realised as this bloke was or bragging about how they will kill there next victim and the man in Blackburn has been.

I really agree with the quote on Americans post though, we let criminals of any kind walk all over and abuse the system whilst the families get left to pick up the pieces with very little support.

I remember watching a program a couple of years ago and there was one bloke who was a paedophile who I actually felt a little sorry for ph34r.gif .

He was due to be released and begged with the prison the authorities and anyone who'd listen not to release him as he hated what he was but said he couldn't help it and would abuse again.

He said it wasn't a illness but was like men liking women and visa versa. Granted most men and women don't go and rape anyone they set there sights on as these people do.

My point is why are we realising people who are either asking not to be realised as this bloke was or bragging about how they will kill there next victim and the man in Blackburn has been.

I really agree with the quote on Americans post though, we let criminals of any kind walk all over and abuse the system whilst the families get left to pick up the pieces with very little support.

I saw the same programme (the bloke was in his seventies!) and agree it is an illness which will not be cured by 2,3, 5 years in prison. These people will reoffend because it is a basic instinct that they find hard to control. I'm all for the chemical castration.

I think the opposite actually. I really think that people who let these kind of people off is what is bringing our country down. I am really fed up of this country being so god damn nice to everyone. We let illegal immigrants stay, we give light prison sentences to people, we allow burglars to sue the people who's house they've broken into and we allow paedophiles to re-build their lives and don't help the victims of this world enough. This country is too politically correct nowadays.

From Tim in the other thread.

Sounds a lot like the problems that face us here in the US. It has been shown that the only way to treat most of these people is to have them chemically castrated.

Having them castrated is not going to cull their need to feel power of their victims, one of the driving forces behind sexually offensive behaviour.

As for this guy's he's clearly a danger, although the hysteria of the Mirror piece in particular takes away somewhat from the cold hard facts about the case.

Why are these people released back into society though? The mind boggles. rolleyes.gif

Why are these people released back into society though? The mind boggles. rolleyes.gif

Something that's never made sense to me either!

Maybe it's some deranged way of saving tax-payers' money.

Although surely the economic cost of dealing with these people once they've reoffended is greater than the cost of keeping them locked up. To say nothing of the emotional and social costs ...

I saw the same programme (the bloke was in his seventies!) and agree it is an illness which will not be cured by 2,3, 5 years in prison. These people will reoffend because it is a basic instinct that they find hard to control. I'm all for the chemical castration.

And in this case, the accused had been abusing since he was 13. So obviously it is a mental problem that wasn't dealt with properly.

One thing that was a bit weird, he said Blackburn was full of tasty talent. I din't see any talent when I was there... I musn't of been in the right places!!

As a law student you should know the answer to that one , Matt - it's because the legal system hasn't sufficient power or will to deal with such people.

The liberal elite who run this country in a manner that is an affront to democracy now wholly determine the criminal justice agenda . They will never accept that the policies they have pursued for decades have resulted in utter failure and have resulted in situation were whole swathes of society are virtually imprisoned in their own homes.

Unfortunately the real scum who chose not to use their power for the benefit of the innocent , and who are as guilty in their own way as this paedophile , dominate all the main parties . Vote for Labour , Tories or Liberals and you vote for the status quo.

Not to worry folks, the Home office sent a memo to Blackburn Police that stated he intends to target more victims and that they believe "he will kill his next victim to avoid being arrested". Blackburn police for their part said Ball had been monitored since his release and that a risk management plan had been put together............. So thats OK then innit? But if they were monitoring him closely then how come somebody put a brick through his window?

and in the same edition it seems we have another sicko in our midst...........

" Police were today deciding if a warrant should be issued for the arrest of a homeless sex offender. Derek Brakenbury, 58, was arrested in Blackburn last week for failing to notify police of his address under the terms of his release from prison and was jailed for a day. Brakenbury told police they could find him on a bench outside TJ Hughes, Church Street - which magistrates had agreed to as it complied with the terms of the Sex Offenders Act. But Brakenbury has since disappeared and had until 5pm last night to make his whereabouts known to police."

"Whats your address sir?"

"No fixed abode Officer"

"Right Oh, thats near enough for us so off you go and make sure you have a nice day!.........next"

As a law student you should know the answer to that one , Matt - it's because the legal system hasn't sufficient power or will to deal with such people.

The liberal elite who run this country in a manner that is an affront to democracy now wholly determine the criminal justice agenda . They will never accept that the policies they have pursued for decades have resulted in utter failure and have resulted in situation were whole swathes of society are virtually imprisoned in their own homes.

Phil, I doubt that has anything to do with the child abusers running around our streets. Yes, the law is stupidly weak on this point but to start harking on about the apparent evils liberalism is quite blinkered. What would the obverse be? Giving up these people to the tabloid fuelled mob who understand little about the pyschological illness that afflicts these men (and women)?

The penchant for abusing children is just that, a sickness. Not a 'sickness' in the screaming Sun/Mirror sense of the word, rather a severe mental disorder that must be addressed in all cases. Behind bars of course. Simply locking up sex offenders does little to fix the problem. They learn to refine their predatory techniques when mixing with others of their ilk. Instead serious pyschiatric counselling is needed to help all of society and keep us safe from the minority of reported, non-family member sexual abusers.

Such nonsense talk only perpetuates the problem , Matt . For all the "experts" we have and for all the so called advances in psychiatry and councelling , the number of such offenders always seem to increase . It's time to dispense with the soft approach , stop treating these people as medically sick and treat them instead with new tougher laws that will keep them off the streets . Permanently . The only thing that is preventing real justice today is this obsessional belief by similarly deluded "experts" that only a "liberal" approach to crime can work.

Simply locking up sex offenders does little to fix the problem. They learn to refine their predatory techniques when mixing with others of their ilk.

So leave them in there, society's dregs, who cares ?

Sorry Colin.

Eh?

That wasn't me AS.

But just for my two cents worth...

First of all I am glad that these blokes don't live near me and my family.

Second: I'd rather have this stuff reported in a less sensational manner than the cheap tabloid press which just wants to sell papers and scare the living daylights out of us all.

he will kill his next victim to avoid being arrested
I'm surprised that no one has picked up on the total absurdity of this comment. Typical tabloid trash. YOU DONT AVOID ARREST BY KILLING SOMEONE. YOU GET ARRESTED AND GET A LIFE SENTENCE.

Third: If The Mirror had any concern about the people of Blackburn it would put a private detective on the tail of these people and stop them from offending. Let's face it, The Mirror and other tabloids have enough money to do this. But no, they'd rather put the fear of god up everyone and then sod off and report on Beckham's new hair cut. Leaving paediatricians to have bricks thrown through their windows by ignoramuses.

Fourth: What to do with paediophiles? It's not like burglars is it? Burglars are just bad. Paediophiles have it in their genes. Stick them in jail for five years and they come out the same. Put me in jail for five years for being right-handed and I'll still come out the same. I don't have an answer.

What do we want to do? Stick a child abuser in jail for ever? Great for retribution but bugger-all use for correction and rehabilitation.

Fifth: Just a sobering thought before we all go out with our flaming torches and burn burn burn. The person most likely to abuse my daughter is me. The person most likely to abuse your sons, daughters, nieces & nephews is you.

I don't pretend to have all the answers. Maybe you do. OK.

First of all I am glad that these blokes don't live near me and my family.

Second: I'd rather have this stuff reported in a less sensational manner than the cheap tabloid press which just wants to sell papers and scare the living daylights out of us all.

he will kill his next victim to avoid being arrested
I'm surprised that no one has picked up on the total absurdity of this comment. Typical tabloid trash. YOU DONT AVOID ARREST BY KILLING SOMEONE. YOU GET ARRESTED AND GET A LIFE SENTENCE.

That is the reported content of a Home office memo Colin rather than a complete figment of the tabloid press. How absurd will you find that to be if it turns out to be an accurate forecast?

Anyway stuff pontificating about the rights and wrongs of the 'unfortunate' offenders, simply think of the children who are his victims as well as their distraught parents and the scales of justice must surely tilt sharply downward.

His new home is near four schools - a junior, primary and two high schools - and just a few hundred yards away is a popular children's playground with swings and slides.

Scruffily dressed Ball is now spending his days lounging around Blackburn city centre ogling young girls.

"Blackburn is full of tasty talent," he said with a repulsive leer.

That's my three favourtie quotes from the article - the bold parts in particular. How people can read trash like this and not feel patronized is far, far beyond me.

Which is a shame because we're talking about a very serious issue here. My personal view on what should happen to mentally-able paedophials is something that would never be held up in law, but the laxness of the present system is frightening.

Edited by Radagast

That wasn't me AS

*andy pipkin* Yeah 'a know

I was advocating their complete removal from society, rather than sending them to a trick cyclist and releasing them with a silicon chip strapped to their arse.

Great for retribution but bugger-all use for correction and rehabilitation.

I put the future welfare of young children before the hopes and dreams of this scum.

Agree completely about the papers though. The only tabloid I pick up is the Independent.

How many innocent Paediophiles will have bricks thrown through their windows ?

wink.gif

Simply locking up sex offenders does little to fix the problem. They learn to refine their predatory techniques when mixing with others of their ilk.

So leave them in there, society's dregs, who cares ?

Sorry Colin.

Eh?

Fourth: What to do with paediophiles? It's not like burglars is it? Burglars are just bad. Paediophiles have it in their genes. Stick them in jail for five years and they come out the same. Put me in jail for five years for being right-handed and I'll still come out the same. I don't have an answer.

What do we want to do? Stick a child abuser in jail for ever? Great for retribution but bugger-all use for correction and rehabilitation.

Fifth: Just a sobering thought before we all go out with our flaming torches and burn burn burn. The person most likely to abuse my daughter is me. The person most likely to abuse your sons, daughters, nieces & nephews is you.

I don't pretend to have all the answers. Maybe you do. OK.

col...dont jail them if theyve dont it, one little bullet right between the yacks will do the trick .No messing and they wont do it again.

and as for abusing my family im shuddering col....not a chance col not a chance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.