Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Volunteer Wanted

American

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Perhaps the players need a little more incentive again this season, any volunteers for this year?  blink.gif

PS Are we still owed one by Mrs American?  ph34r.gif

348500[/snapback]

I was going to ask about this the other day but thought I might sound like a perv biggrin.gif Well done Jim

I'll put it down to transatlantic differences. If you want to insult me, I couldn't really give a toss.

If she's cool to do it, no worries (although personally I'm OK if we didn't win again this season - I don't want to participate in it). But I'm just worried she is just going with the flow when she doesn't want to.

Apologies if that causes offence, but I'd hate to see someone exploited.

And yes, you know her - I don't, but I am exercising my right to an opinion. Thanks.

309575[/snapback]

That's odd as BBC America's British American Dictionary defines the word "cow" as: an offensive name for a woman

Maybe Bryan is a "fag". Maybe Bryan should look up the American Heritage Dictionary definition of what that word means over here.

At any rate, keep up the good work Mrs. American. I feel as though you provide an essential service in these gloomy times.

Edited by heapbag

There is also an affectionate use of the term which because the offensive usage also exists, tends to be used amongst people who know each other and therefore actually makes it a term of warmth and camaraderie as they know the offensive usage is NOT being employed.

Similar words in usage:

"sausage" applied to a man in the same way

Greeting someone you know with "How are you, you old bugger?"

I am sure there must be American equivalents- you have had over 200 years to nuance the language!

That's odd as BBC America's British American Dictionary defines the word "cow" as: an offensive name for a woman

Maybe Bryan is a "fag".  Maybe Bryan should look up the American Heritage Dictionary definition of what that word means over here.

At any rate, keep up the good work Mrs. American.  I feel as though you provide an essential service in these gloomy times.

348599[/snapback]

Tut tut tut, you should only say things on the web that you'd say face to face. Or do you regularly go around casting aspersions on people's sexuality just because their views aren't coincidental with your own outdated, misogynistic, smutty outlook.

Look this one up: clunt.

Tut tut tut, you should only say things on the web that you'd say face to face. Or do you regularly go around casting aspersions on people's sexuality just because their views aren't coincidental with your own outdated, misogynistic, smutty outlook.

Look this one up: clunt.

349011[/snapback]

Apparently you are giving a "toss". It's odd that you should call me a misogynist when it was you that called a person of the gentler sex a "cow".

Anyways, I'm off to chew some Skoal bandit and watch that there tractor pull. You are right about one thing though, I wouldn't dare say this to your face!!

p.s. you're a pillowbiter

Edited by heapbag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.