BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Birmingham 3-3 (phew)

cn174

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just so frustrating to watch

Tugay just keeps getting drawn out to the ball on the wings and Birmingham have acres of space and on top of that he just keeps putting the defenders under pressure with poor short, backward passes.

McEveley was very much at fault for that third goal, but every time it gets in the box we cannot seem to get it clear.

Going forward we play some very decent football - Emerton has been brilliant, but with Tugay and Ferguson in midfield they are breaking and spreading the ball wide and we just cannot cope with it.

Edited by tcj_jones

3-1 down at half time.

whatever's happened to fatboy? is he on drugs?

would like to see thommo on for tugay in the 2nd half. anderton's having him for lunch and that says alot... and please...stop playing the high balls! dickov and jansen must be at least a head shorter than upson and cunningham. come on rovers!

Hughes has to make some changes at the break. Tommo for Tugay would be a good place to start.

As for McEveley's error-strewn game - the regular reserve watchers have been warning us that he was not playing well even against reserve opposition.

Edited by rover6

This is horrible, I hate when we score early, we always seem to take our foot of the pedal when we do.

We are in serious trouble, chance of turning this game are very very slim, our chances of going down are almost certain.

Im not too surprised that the rovers defence is crap again. I don't have any suggestions except to wait for January and pick up some defenders. For any team to be one up and then be 2 down by half time is horrible. I've seen more skill playing pick up at the school play ground. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NEVER PUT MATTEO, GRAY, OR TUGAY ON THE PITCH EVER AGAIN!

I just cannot believe that Tugay is still on the field. I don;t know whats happened to him since the Liverpool match, but almost everything from Birmingham stemmed from him.

I think we're just waiting for Tommo to be match fit to replace him but even that's a gamble as he's rarely ever played there so will need some adjusting time. Things are bad indeed.

I just cannot believe that Tugay is still on the field.  I don;t know whats happened to him since the Liverpool match, but almost everything from Birmingham stemmed from him.

I think we're just waiting for Tommo to be match fit to replace him but even that's a gamble as he's rarely ever played there so will need some adjusting time. Things are bad indeed.

what idiot said that withstupid.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.