SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Fun Day

SAS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a rumour that they are offering Roversa very small ticket allocation of under 2k. only a small rumour at the moment but I am sure that as the time gets nearer we will find out dry.gif

It better not be, i expect an allocation of around 3,500 for this game, cosidering its a bank hoilday christmas time fixture. Also, i hope that the prices are reasonable, ive heard maybe £38 which is a joke, around £25 for adults, £18 for students and £15 for children is the right kinda price in my opinion. Looking forward to that game, would love to put the Notlob in their place!! rover.gif

Ive just looked on the Notlob website and we are a catergory A game, which i think will mean £35 for adults, £24ish for students and £19 for kids.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

As we get tickets in both the Upper and Lower tier, there's always 2 different prices, the lower tier being the cheapest.

These are the prices for the South Stand which is divided between home and away fans (as advertised on Bolton's Website for the rovers game)

Upper Tier -

. Adults £35

. OAPs £24

. Kids £19

Lower Tier -

. Adults £27

. OAPs £21

. Kids £14

Edited by Ben-2000

As we get tickets in both the Upper and Lower tier, there's always 2 different prices, the lower tier being the cheapest.

These are the prices for the South Stand which is divided between home and away fans (as advertised on Bolton's Website for the rovers game)

Upper Tier -

. Adults £35

. OAPs £24

. Kids £19

Lower Tier -

. Adults £27

. OAPs £21

. Kids £14

Not very often that we get the upper tier anymore. As they can fill it thereselves, especially in derby games, i dont think we will get many tickets. 2,500 at the most probably.

Il be getting one as soon as they are out hopefully. £35 or not, i want to see us beat them at the breezeblock

If Bolton charge a penny more than what we would charge Bolton to go to Ewood then we should all make a stance and make sure the club dont sell one ticket for the game and block the club from selling tickets and disuade fellow Rovers supporters from being exploited from supporting their team - somebody has to make a stance against these gypos.

Come on chaps youve got the moral high ground if Bolton want more than what we would charge their supporters to come here.

If Bolton charge a penny more than what we would charge Bolton to go to Ewood then we should all make a stance and make sure the club dont sell one ticket for the game and block the club from selling tickets and disuade fellow Rovers supporters from being exploited from supporting their team - somebody has to make a stance against these gypos.

Come on chaps youve got the moral high ground if Bolton want more than what we would charge their supporters to come here.

Yeah great idea rolleyes.gif

Bolton is never 'fun' outside the away end

especially when we keep scoring 92min+ goals ha ha

Correct. Its usually all abit tense outside after. It sure was the last time. EVerywhere you looked there were bolton fans trying to have a fight with rovers fans.

Lets hope we beat them easily this time instead of drawing level in the last minute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.