SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Fun Day

SAS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cheaper in the lower tier anyway Hughesy. So that's good news.

I don't think anyone's mentioned this, a bit irrelevent here, but our Home game against the Trotters has been put back a couple of days to Monday 24 January for Sky. A Trotter at work told me - obviously I didn't believe him but it's on their Official Web Site, so it must be true. TrotterWeb.

And Once again Bolton (as with Fulham) aren't offering Rovers fans student prices - whilst offering them to their home fans.

Needless to say I have made my feeling known to Simon at the Rovers Ticket Office who sounds fed up to the back teeth of me - Sorry Simon, but 16 saving for Fulham and 7 for Bolton (both for me and mrs stuwilky) I cant afford £46 unnecessarily.

And Once again Bolton (as with Fulham) aren't offering Rovers fans student prices - whilst offering them to their home fans.

Needless to say I have made my feeling known to Simon at the Rovers Ticket Office who sounds fed up to the back teeth of me - Sorry Simon, but 16 saving for Fulham and 7 for Bolton (both for me and mrs stuwilky) I cant afford £46 unnecessarily.

Oh look.

They will be doing it.

just a small note to say that tickets for the stand to the left of the away fans can be purchased over the phone or in person at the bolton ticket office where you pay "home price" for tickets. Dodgy but if your short of a ticket or a few bob try that.

failing that a room in the devere with a balcony available at 123 quid, enough room for at least 10 !!

thumbs-up.gif

just a small note to say that tickets for the stand to the left of the away fans can be purchased over the phone or in person at the bolton ticket office where you pay "home price" for tickets. Dodgy but if your short of a ticket or a few bob try that.

failing that a room in the devere with a balcony available at 123 quid, enough room for at least 10 !!

thumbs-up.gif

1864 - I was in there last year, but as a corporate guest. When we pulled one back I was up in the air only to get a tap on the shoulder a couple of minutes later warning that I would be thrown out if I did anything similar!

When we equalised, five minutes in to time added on, I went ballistic, as did my mate, but the steward didn't return.

If you can be warned whilst being a corporate guest it's pretty sure that you'll be taken out if you are anywhere else in the stand - assuming Rovers score and you make yourself known that is!

Aslong as you aint wearing any colours, there is very little the stewards can do. Simply claim you are a neutral.

Even if you do cheer when blackburn score, doesnt make a you a blackburn fan does it. Simply say that you appreciate good football.

So are we going to be offered student price tickets then, cos according to the official site, there are only adults, children and oap tickets available?!

Even if you do cheer when blackburn score, doesnt make a you a blackburn fan does it. Simply say that you appreciate good football.

Saying you appreciate good football will be rather difficult with a fist in your mouth. ohmy.gif

The Notlob fans are not exactly known for their hospitality.

So are we going to be offered student price tickets then, cos according to the official site, there are only adults, children and oap tickets available?!

Yes, I got confirmation the other day and have contacted Lee to ask why the website hasn't been updated. He is following up.

The Football Supporters Federation are interested in ticketing at the moment, and I have been in discussion with them.

Aslong as you aint wearing any colours, there is very little the stewards can do. Simply claim you are a neutral.

Yeah that'll fool 'em...

...especially when said with a Blackburn accent.

Yes, I got confirmation the other day and have contacted Lee to ask why the website hasn't been updated. He is following up.

The Football Supporters Federation are interested in ticketing at the moment, and I have been in discussion with them.

Excellent, the website has now been updated, great work my friend!! rover.gif

All of a sudden going to Bolton sounds a hellova lot better, £24 or £21 rather than £35 which i think i will be taking up. Keep up the good work!

Excellent, the website has now been updated, great work my friend!! rover.gif

All of a sudden going to Bolton sounds a hellova lot better, £24 or £21 rather than £35 which i think i will be taking up. Keep up the good work!

Out of interest was the two game restriction on previously?

Yea I think it was Stu, however I dont think they checked the number of games that each st had been to, they just asked. Because at least one of our tickets didn't have two away tickets attributed to it.

Anyway, I've just got ours after being in a queue of 20 people for the TO ohmy.gif . Alls they said is you have to take your proper ID, not just NUS card as they might refuse entry with NUS. £21 for the lower tier is considerably better than £35!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.