SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Fa Cup 3rd Round Draw

Tris

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are truly awful at defending at the moment, especially from set-pieces. That will be the key for the guys. Try to get corners against us and we'll be sure to get you some free-headers at goal.

You obviously haven't seen us lately BB laugh.gif

I assure you, we will be lucky if we get anybody anywhere near a corner - that's of course if we actually get one into the penalty box!!

As Tris says its going to be the usual Rovers ' we are so predictable we're unpredictable' scenario but I think the Club will opt for the 2k based on the away followings this season and it coming so close after Xmas especially when I feel many will be going Notlob as well.

Don't under estimate us and don't be surprised if you beat us either as our league position does actually reflect our performances at the moment rolleyes.gif

Rovers should take as many tickets as possible. Have you had a look at the prices!! Only £16 for the terrace area and for the seats it can't be that much more expensive!! Excellent news as Cardiff are charging standard league prices which means we will get cheap tickets.

Edited by BRFC4EVA

If we have the oportunity to take alot of tickets then we should and rovers whould do that were they pay for the travel.

That way the tickets would go no problem. Its also a way for us to get plenty of rovers fans down there.

If you're trying to say Rovers should pay for as many tickets as they can get and then provide free transport,

WHY THE HELL SHOULD THEY !

Lots of us puts lots of money into the club, why the hell should we subsidise the hoards that would only turn up because of free transport (as I did for Sheff Wednesday and Grimbsy. Even thought I drove to both myself). If the club has the resources to do such a thing I'd much rather they spent the money on some incentive to get fans attending Ewood more often rather than a one of trip to Cardiff.

I'd love to go to Cardiff, not sure if I can though as I've got to pay for Bolton and Villa tickets.

I'd be able to afford the match ticket will have to see how much away travel is before I decide to go, but gut feeling with Xmas round the corner is I won't make it.

Does anyone have an idea how much away travel would be?

The Boyoz may well sell their whole allocation for the FA Cup match, the Rovers will sell at least 2000 leaving the Ninian Park Club with their biggest attendance for a few years.

However although they used to have a formidable home record life under the current regime is not so rosey due to the departure of their talisman centre forward Earnalot earnshaw. Currently they are a pale shadow of their former selves and although we hear the cackle of whoopie doo from the taffs it will be the same old story, a welsh team getting spanked by the English (on this occasion that is).

A cardiff supporting friend of mine who is now resident in East Lancs goes to EVERY cardiff city match home and away and he is seriously delusioned about the way they have fallen apart after a couple of good seasons.

Lennie Lawrence and co hold no fear for Rovers, and I shall listen from afar in sunny Cuba at their plight as Rovers win comfortably to progress to R4.

tinykit.gif

A cardiff supporting friend of mine who is now resident in East Lancs goes to EVERY cardiff city match home and away and he is seriously delusioned about the way they have fallen apart after a couple of good seasons.

the very same could be saying the same about your goodself 1864 and our very own Rovers.

wink.gif

No Capt my friend try DELUDED rolleyes.gif

Yes I am very distressed about Rovers current situation but its a hell of a lot healthier than that of the Ninian Park boyos.

Does anyone else remember the reception we Rovers fans got the last time we went down there ?

Owens coaches had to have at least 6 windows replaced and I remember travelling back with glass all over us, coats pinned against the holes where the glass was and a bottle for the toilet !

Oh Happy Days tinykit.gif

Does anyone remember that our friends from down the M65 suffered a bit of bother with Cardiff a few years back? Nothing too sinister, just someone shooting at one of their coaches as they drove towards the stadium with an air rifle. Just pre-match high spirits I'd imagine, a couple of lads getting giddy and caught up in all the excitement.

so guys who thinks we will actually win this 1 u know what cardiff r like tongue.gif

Easily i think. 3-0 or 3-1 to Rovers. They aint a bad little side but we should be able to brush them aside.

Ben - Not sure yet. Its my birthday on the 7th and i was supposed to be going Newcastle for weekend, maybe that will have to be rescheduled to Cardiff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.