SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Fa Cup 3rd Round Draw

Tris

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily i think. 3-0 or 3-1 to Rovers. They aint a bad little side but we should be able to brush them aside.

Would that be similar to the "brushing aside" we handed out to Bournemouth?

Easily i think. 3-0 or 3-1 to Rovers. They aint a bad little side but we should be able to brush them aside.

Would that be similar to the "brushing aside" we handed out to Bournemouth?

That was an unfit, unprepared and unporfessional team that Souness had messed up.

Now Hughes has made an impression on the side and i expect us to win

Could someone tell me how much the tickets are? I think that I'm going to go to this, because I have cousins in Cardiff, who are Cardiff fans.

£16 terrace, £18 seating.

Full details on the official website

Edited by stuwilky

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked the train times from Preston and it seems to show the last train back from Cardiff at 2.50pm!!!

Could anyone clarify that, as I really don't wanna have to get the dreaded coach all the way the welsh wales.

Force the search to go via Manchester or something like that - it is a long day though.

I think Im back at Leyland just after midnight, train back from Cardiff at 6.45 I think.

Edited by stuwilky

Should be a good day out Cardiff, If you are travelling on the 08:33 train from Manchester bring some change for the cards wink.gif

I can see us having a good cup run this season.

I got a feeling im gonna get fleeced - everyone telling me to bring change!!!

Should be a good day out Cardiff, If you are travelling on the 08:33 train from Manchester bring some change for the cards wink.gif

May well happen as Rach will be there

You may as well just resign yourself to the fact that your money will be coming Manchester Blue's and my way. There's no substitute for experience on these occasions and us older heads will soon clean you youngsters out.

Edited by Scotty

You may as well just resign yourself to the fact that your money will be coming Manchester Blue's and my way. There's no substitute for experience on these occasions and us older heads will soon clear you youngsters out.

Im no sping chicken you know!!!

Although cant play cards to save my life!!

Just ordered my ticket.

2hrs 30mins on the train direct to Cardiff Central...however from there I haven't a clue what to do!

I'm guessing with a bit of research they will either be close to that station or they have a little station which runs from the main one.

For those who have been before to Ninian Park, whats around the ground in terms of pubs, food places, things to do apart from run from the locals?

May well happen as Rach will be there

sad.gifbiggrin.gif

I didn't want any of that change anyway, you were both doing me a favour !.......... blink.gif I'll beat you one day, Jordan !

Hope you have a great day out, sounds like I'm gonna miss a good 'un! I'll catch up on the next away trip when rovers have finished hammering Cardiff.

Just ordered my ticket.

2hrs 30mins on the train direct to Cardiff Central...however from there I haven't a clue what to do!

I'm guessing with a bit of research they will either be close to that station or they have a little station which runs from the main one.

For those who have been before to Ninian Park, whats around the ground in terms of pubs, food places, things to do apart from run from the locals?

rover.gif run tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.