BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace 0 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A real test for us tomorrow. Palace will come fired up at us and they think they are better than us.

Feeling very worried and nervous ahead of tomorrow. Saturdays are proving interesting days at the moment and it would be nice to be able to enjoy myself tomorrow night again.

Not going to predict as I simply dont know but I fear the worst.... sad.gif

Which pub are people meeting at tomorrow then? The one opposite Thornton Heath or the one opposite Norwood Junction.

The Cherry Tree opposite Norwood Junction. We can move on to others if it's crap. Plus it's only 10 minutes away from London Bridge.

Their three attacking players, (Kolkka, Johnson, Routledge) will ridicule our defence, if we give them any space. They also have a great talent in young Ben Watson, and their goalkeeper is solid.

But, we should be able to trouble their defence. I don't think we'll be able to keep a clean sheet, but I do think we'll score two goals or more today!

Palace 1, Rovers 2.

Ferguson 29'

Gamst Pedersen 79' wink.gif

Johnson 84'

We normally do pretty well in London so fingers crossed.

Had a dream last night and although the score was the wrong way around, it was:

Blackburn 4 Crystal Palace 4

Could even be a repeat of the classic 5-4 game from the late 80's. Pity there's no Big Co to snatch the last minute winner.

Selhurst Park has so many bad memories but we have done OK there in recent years so I fancy us to sneak a 1-0 win with Bothroyd scoring the winner.

I am simply in tears over that line-up. I am assuring you all that Flitcroft in the line-up today will not work at all and we will suffer because of it. And why oh WHY is Matteo back in the starting line-up... We should of kept Johansson at left-back for away games..

And as for the lack of Pedersen...well I'm beyond words..

Edited by Ewood Dream

Hey

Why the fu** is Matteo and Flitcroft playing???

And where is Gray and Pedersen??? What is Hughes doing.... if we loose today we can surely criticise his coaching!!!

Matteo is crap.......so crap crap crap..

And Short is getting too slow and old now.

We should have started with this side:

Friedel

Neill, Todd, Nils-Eric, Gray

Emerton, Ferguson, Pedersen, Reid

Stead or Gally, Bothroyd

Dickov is annoying me at the moment....he miss sitters...

Thompson isn't match fit enough but good to throw on in the last 20 min.

Thanks for listening....hope Im wrong today about the team and that the players getting their chance shines.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.