SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is Brad The Solution To Arsenals

waggy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of Brad's however some of his goalkeeping this season has been pretty poor. Against Baros and Dyer for example he seems to just stay back on his line. Now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a keeper meant to narrow the angle?! Also Dyer's finishw as pretty poor, Friedel got a touch to it but should have done alot better. He makes some great saves, and he is still a quality keeper but I'm afraid he's way past his best.

First of all an apology-my post on dec 15 referred to Enkleman, who I think is not good enough, not to Brad.

First goal yesterday- yet again a midfield runner is not picked up. Should Brad have done better? Don't know, but the person who should have been picking up Dyer could have done a lot better.

Second goal. Our reaction at the time was that he should not have been beated on his near post but we had no idea how good the wall was.Another poster has said it was a cracking free kick.If Brad is no longer up to the job, there are a whole lot of others who have never been up to their job or who have lost their ability.

Saw the Newcastle goals yesterday, absolutely Brad should have been bearing down on the runner, something like Sorensen against Utd, but where was he on the line in his bloody look ay me I'm a Subbuteo Goalie stance. Fundamentals, fundamentals. Is the keeper coach earning his pay, I think not.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.