BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 Newcastle 2

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gave will not be called off because of the pitch.

There are only two possible reasons.......

1) John Newsham and the safety team at the ground deem it to be unsafe in the stands and concourses (probably only the Riverside)

2) The police decide its to dangerous for the best part of 30,000 to descend of a snow bound Blackburn, given that the gritters have been out in force today I doubt this will be the case.

But I have been wrong before.

Anyone remember the last game that was called off cos of snow

Edited by MCMC1875

Merry Christmas everybody!

Just wondering what the situation is regarding snow. I shall be travelling over as usual from Scunthorpe tomorrow would anybody strongly advise me not too?

What are the surrounding roads like? It loked pretty bad on the news.

If anybody has any information or could post a quick update in the morning that would be super!

Edited by Martin

LETS GO BLACKBURN!!!

A big game,the players will be well up to it,to prove that they arent a lesser club than Newcastle.

If they arent determined for this game, then I dont know when they would be!

Lets hope our finishing improves in this game.

BIG BIG Game.

Any team news of any kind?

For those who are driving from a distance. I live 15 minutes from Ewood. The roads are clear but many local roads have not been gritted and are very icy. We have a beautiful bright, very cold morning. Can't imagine there being a problem with the game but take care on the local roads.

Those of us who use Albion Mill to park - it's gonna be fun getting in and out of there! biggrin.gif

Well, if there's snow involved MGP should be great wink.gif After all Tromsö is north of Berings Strait, and I remember seeing a videoclip from a game early this season (The Norwegian season that is) where it was snowing so much you could hardly see the ball and the players.

Anyway, 2-1 Rovers. Kluivert for them, not sure who will score for us.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.