BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

The second sales period for 2006 FIFA World Cup™ match tickets begins on 2 May 2005 at 12 o'clock midday CEST (Central European Summer Time).

Tickets will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis in this sales period, i.e. applications will be processed in the order they are received. Subject to availability, TST (Team Specific Ticket) series may be ordered by applicants wishing to follow a specific team as they progress through the tournament. Due to high levels of demand in the first sales period, individual tickets and TST series will not be available at the start of the new period for the following nations: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, England, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the USA.

I bow to your superior knowledge Clare..... looks like there will be no England tickets on sale during the second phase

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just applied now. TST4 to see South Africa. The application was sent in within about 2 minutes of them going on sale so fingers crossed. I hope they let everybody know soon, this has been killing me.

They've just taken £400 out of my credit card account. Looks like we're in~ All we need now is for South Africa to actually qualify. They're by no means certain to, but they've got an excellent captain biggrin.gif

as of this moment, there is virtually no chance of securing tickets through the FIFA site. Every team still available has a very little chance, if not already eliminated from regional qualification, to actually advace to the World Cup.

Hope you managed to secure tickets while they were around. I wish I did. Oh well.

• 5 weeks later...

South Africa kick off in half an hour. Long shot, but does anybody have any idea how to get a radio link for the game? Tried the BBC World Service and google but nothing is coming up. Would really like some way to listen to this one rather than the agony of refreshing livescore.com.

It looks like they're going to be closely followed by Iran, who are beating Bahrain with only a few minutes to go.

South Africa need 7 points from their last 3 games to qualify. 5 points will also do it. 6, however, will probably not be enough.

7 or 5 will do it, but 6 won't?? Might want to re-do the math there!

322177[/snapback]

South Africa are 3 points clear of DR Congo and Ghana. They have to play them both at home, and Burkina Faso away.

7 points mathematically does it. 5 points means that they don't lose (crucial) and take points off the other two teams which means they can't be caught.

6 points means that they lose to one of the three. If they finish level on points then they will lose on account of their losing record to both Ghana and DR Congo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
rover.gif to our welsh and northern irish supporters have any off you a spare for the world cup qualifiers in september,definatley going to belfast ticket or not,but not sure about ardiff without a ticket tinykit.gif

Luxury brothel to be erected for next year's World Cup

One of Germany's biggest luxury brothels is being built in the capital to cater for visitors to next year's World Cup.

The 60-room bordello -- oddly named Artemis after the goddess of chastity -- is within walking distance of the Berlin Olympia stadium.

Prostitution, which was legalized in Germany three years ago, is expected to be a huge money spinner during the competition, with brothels paying around 20 euros (US$24.2) for each prostitute each day to the authorities.

Andrea Petsch of the prostitute support network Hydra said: "The World Cup is a mega-event and lots of money will be made in many areas, one of which is prostitution."

Experts predict that around 40,000 foreign prostitutes will travel to Germany for the football tournament. To save the public from spotting women "offering their services," wooden huts are to be erected close to stadiums in cities including Dortmund and Cologne.

laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after dealing with the annoyance of not winning tickets in the lottery, or being awake an a reasonable enough hour to compete with all of you Europeans when the national team series tickets became available, today I was offered a reprieve:

We are delighted to inform you that, as a result of an additional draw, we have

been able to allocate you individual tickets for the following match as a result

of your application in ticket sales phase 1 of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany:

I guess that means I'm going. cool.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.