SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on william hill wales are 7-1 to beat england so i put a 5er only ever betted against my team once and it happend :| lol when we got beat to fulham 1-0 or 2-1 and i had the correct score and correct first scorer i won 40 quid so was happy sod the result lol so 5x7 gets me 35 quid plus 5er bk 40 quid i really dont think england are going to win lol but has bellamy even been training with wales?

im a happy person SORRY FOR BEING MORBID

344112[/snapback]

I could tell you exactly what is so stupid about that 'sentence' but I know I'd be wasting my time.

You seem to have an interesting defintion of prawn sandwich fan; person who appreciates basic grammatical skills.

I could tell you exactly what is so stupid about that 'sentence' but I know I'd be wasting my time.

You seem to have an interesting defintion of prawn sandwich fan; person who appreciates basic grammatical skills.

344114[/snapback]

attempting to slate me because my english is not brilliant? because i honestly DO NOT CARE U ...........!"£" argh had to restrict myself then wub.gif

duno dont care lol

344109[/snapback]

AESF please come back.

This board is a shadow of itself without you.

Look what we have to put up up with instead....wazzock of the rovers mad.gif

I think we've been highjacked by the official forum type members:(

And if there's a poll on this I blame Lee and his Admin friends sad.gif

• 1 month later...

Well now England have qualified, Im just wondering how its possible/not possible tickets for Germany 2006?

If people and I assume people are going, whats the process of applying for tickets etc.

Any help would be much appreciated rover.gif

Well now England have qualified, Im just wondering how its possible/not possible tickets for Germany 2006?

If people and I assume people are going, whats the process of applying for tickets etc.

Any help would be much appreciated  rover.gif

352354[/snapback]

Visit

fifa world cup tickets

for details. They are determined in strange ways.

Anyone know the rumors of who will be playing where? I know the draw is in December, but usually the rumors are fairly accurate as to who will play where. If the US plays in Western Germany, I'll be thrilled, as our company has an apartment in Luxembourg I can stay at for free and hop the train to the matches if we play in Cologne or Kaiserslautern.

Anyone know the rumors of who will be playing where? I know the draw is in December, but usually the rumors are fairly accurate as to who will play where. If the US plays in Western Germany, I'll be thrilled, as our company has an apartment in Luxembourg I can stay at for free and hop the train to the matches if we play in Cologne or Kaiserslautern.

352360[/snapback]

Well my guess is England will be in Stuttgart or Leipzig, as these are more 'out of the way' and i reckon Berlin or Muenchen would be asking for trouble.

I think the states may get a similar favour to what the irish got in 94 (Boston) and get put in K-town or NRW.

Ill see if i can pick up a Bild this week and find out, i imagine there will be some reaction to the English & Dutch results and what this will mean for the unlucky city that has to cope with the 'supporters'.

well really today I dont mind about the result, a few beers excepted of course.

Earlier on today I recieved confirmation of my itinery for the world cup, cant complain, 4 weeks without the wife and kids.

I am totally focused on working H O N E S T through the tourny and wont grumble one iota at the thought of not having to pay a hotel bill, not having to pay for a ticket and having one or two beers on this crud governments compliments tongue.gif

anyhow, roll on next year, I am now really looking forward to it

Just got a message back from the World Cup ticketing centre.

"Dear Mr McKenna,

Thank you for your query.

For the moment the teams have yet not be defined. Only at the final round on

December 2005 the teams, date and stadium where they will be playing will be

definite. The dates of each match will be defined on December 2005. The best

teams will be playing at least twice in each stadium.

Single match tickets will be available during the third sales phase from 12th of December, 2005 until 15th of January, 2006. More specific information about this third sales phase, as well as about for which country tickets will be available, will be published directly before in a press release.

It makes no difference whether you register early, on 12th of December 2005, or late, on 15th of January 2006. Every properly submitted application will stand the same chance to win at the draw.

Yours sincerely

Your 2006 FIFA World Cup Ticketing Center"

I guess its my birthday the 12th December when it becomes OK to be entered in this draw thing they seem to be doing. Ive gotta say, Im still slightly confused.... If anyone can still shed some more information on that e-mail I got, It'd help cool.gif

rover.gif do you need someone to carry your bags biggrin.gif  tinykit.gif

352466[/snapback]

taking about carrying bags I saw an interview with rooney after the eng match on wed SSN. Times surely are not hard for him but he seemed to be carrying his belongings in a black bin bag !!! Made me chuckle I used to have my kit in Asda carrier bags but not a top pro player. Did anybody else see this ?? Or had I had one too many sherberts ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.