BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Get Together In Melbourne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I had a house-warming on Sunday and the bath was full of Coopers Pale Ale, Sparkling Ale, Dark Ale, Mild Ale and Cooper's Heritage.  I've still got 3/4 of  slab of Dark Ale left if you want to come over after the game  laugh.gif  ph34r.gif

pg, that's a very dangerous question to ask, just hope your wife doesn't mind a room full of Rovers fans after a Rovers win. wink.gif

Shall we post details of this on the rovers email list as well?

Yes please, the more the merrier I say.

Lats time i was there it was pretty much all CUB with a few irish /english ales thrown in (tetleys and killkenny spring to mind)..

Last time I was there it was pretty much all Worthingtons...... laugh.gif

As Chris will vouch, a truly great night out!! The CD is a lucky pub!!!

Forgot to post it to the rovers list blink.gifwithstupid.gif

I can't access my yahoo mail from work.... can I just post it to the list from a different address?

BTW I'll probably be driving that night anyway laugh.gifwink.gif

hopefully ill be able to make it, but i have a sporting commitment sunday morning at 10, so i cant get the first train!!

on the subject of melbourne roverites, are they any other supporters that attend deakin uni apart from me and downunderrover.

because ive seen a couple of rovers shirts around, repeat offenders rather than just the odd shirt

on the subject of melbourne roverites, are they any other supporters that attend deakin uni apart from me and downunderrover.

because ive seen a couple of rovers shirts around, repeat offenders rather than just the odd shirt

Any Rovers at LaTrobe? I don't wear a shirt myself, since mine is hopelessly out of date.

Edited by James No. 7

Aussie_Rover Posted on Mar 18 2005, 04:22 

Train in for for me & Taxi home, i aint driving home

If anyone lives around the Thomastown area i'm happy to share a cab 

I live in Bundoora, I haven't figured out if I'm coming yet, we have some family do on, I have to figure out a way to escape it. Otherwise I'm in, and happy to share a cab.

Anyway, aren't we all going to pg's house for drinks after the game? rolleyes.gif

Hah! Nice try dry.gif

Mrs PG has fallen ill, and won't be attending tomorrow night.

This will also mean that a bunch of drunken yobs with funny Lancashire accents turning up at 2:30 am will not be taken with a sense of humour laugh.gifwink.gif

Hope one of the discussion topics is a whipround to send one of you to the Semi-Final,the final or any match.

That's a great idea, maybe the person to go to the semi will be the person who had to travel the furthest distance. I wonder who that is? ph34r.gifbiggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.