SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers are going to absolutely demolish Notlob on monday and gain som confidence before the Chelsea game:

Rovers 3 - Notlob 0

(Savage, Stead x2)

Savage will have Stead firing on all cylinders and along with Thommo provide the service that has been missing from central midfield for most parts of this season. Pedersen to provide an assist for Steads first goal before dissapearing in the second half, Savage to score from a set piece, and then Gally and Stead linking up to provde a little bit of magic towards the end of the game.

My team.

Friedel

Neill - Mokoena - Todd - Johannson

Emerton - Thommo - Savage - Pedersen

Gally - Stead

Other results will go our way - Brum - Fulham 0-0, Pompey, Newcastle and the bottom 4 all losing bringing us further up the table and making it 12 points down to relegation. Then we beat Chelsea next round, put Newcastle behind us and start looking up the table for that 6th place that we'll have at the end of the season! Rovers in Europe next sesason! biggrin.gif

I'm allowed to dream ain't I? rover.gif

If mickeyd is having a shot at Glenn when he actually goes to some games, what's he going to think of me wink.gif

Anyway, the Rovers to keep another clean sheet

2-0

Hey, I've no qualms about you not coming over every fortnight from Sydney but what I'm saying is, in the days when we were flying high we had full houses every home game. Now we are going through a barren patch the crowds are dropping off. All I'm saying is all you LOCAL supporters get off your backsides and come down to Ewood and support YOUR team.

I'd be the first to say that my armchair in front of Sky Sports would be the warmer more comfy option but no; I just don't get the same feeling of atmosphere at home.

I also mentioned local derbies. This, to me, is a can't miss game.

Nice one Sparky!! I get to like this man more every day biggrin.gif

Hughes on Savage: "We have signed a top Premiership midfielder in Robbie Savage and he alone will ensure that we get more than two minutes at the end of Match of the Day"

Spot on Mark, we need this club to be driven forward and to raise our profile.

If mickeyd is having a shot at Glenn when he actually goes to some games, what's he going to think of me wink.gif

Anyway, the Rovers to keep another clean sheet

2-0

Hey, I've no qualms about you not coming over every fortnight from Sydney but what I'm saying is, in the days when we were flying high we had full houses every home game.

Thats not quite how I remember it....

It was certainly better than we get now, but full? Perhaps once or twice a season - when we gave the away fans all the Darwen End!

Seems the rovers official site thinks the game is tomorrow?! ohmy.gif

click me

I was just about to post that.

Groobs must have gone down the pub and left it to the work experience boys.

There was also an LET competition to win tickets for Saturdays game, with the question being "what date is the Blackburn v Bolton game" Doh !!

Well excited about seeing savage play. Just wish it could have been with ferguson. Also quite pleased to see Dikov suspended, hes been great above all expectation but would like to see what i feel will be rovers pairing of the future in Stead and Gallagher get a start. If stead gets a goal or two i feel his season will begin to fly. With the rest of the team we have now, an inform striker would make us a dangerous side.

1-0 Rovers with a Savage Penalty on his debut.

Edited by benhben

Friedel

Nelsen  Todd  Mokoenna  Nissa

Emerton  Savage  Thompson    Pedersen

Dickov    Bothroyd

Subs...Enckleman, Ferguson, Gallagher, Stead, Reid

Dickov suspended.

Good point clayton. God im tired, i wondered why everyone dropped Dickov in their teams wink.gif

Friedel

Nelsen Todd Mokoenna Nissa

Emerton Savage Thompson Pedersen

Jansen Bothroyd

Subs...Enckleman, Ferguson, Gallagher, Stead, Reid

I'm really looking forward to seeing our new signings on Monday night. We are playing well at the moment and Bolton are only just coming back into form, with their win against Arsenal, surely giving them lots of confidence. We are stronger at home and we must use this to our advantage. Derbies are usually close and I see this no differently and I think that we will win 2-1 or 3-1.

Friedal

Nelsen Mokoena Todd Johansson

Emerton Savage Ferguson Pedersen

Gallagher Bothroyd

Subs: Enckleman, McEveley, Thompson, Reid, Stead

Close game - I would play Nelsen - more muscle than Lucas as I expect to see Davis play against us, 1-0 in a tight game - wonder who the ref will be ? - could a card festival again.

Edited by Quack

Mrs Jansen -according to another thread cos the match is a Monday you may be putting in one of your rare appearances.

Hope your boy is playing!

Your right I will be there but i won't be abl eto get there until after kick off, bout 8.15, apologises for walking in front of you all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.