SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking we would edge this one but now, due to al the bottom teams winning this weekend, I think the added pressure, must win type situation we will put in our usual flat performance and come up quite a bit short.

Beautiful early morning in Chorley. As I got near to Manchester airport it clouded over about 10.30

Right now it's cloudy and cold near the airport, snow wouldn't surprise me but dry all day so far

well I think if we win this one we will stay up, as the gap will have widened and with all the other teans also doing well at the bottom, it would be there head in if we won so, come on rovers 2-1 to the home boys biggrin.gif

Win today and it's time to leave relegation-thoughts behind and really raise the ambitions for 2005. Top 10? UEFA-cup? biggrin.gif

WHAT blink.gif If you think a win tonight gets us out of it then your very much mistaken my friend

Do you have to be THAT realistic all the time... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

If I were Nissa Id consider myself EXTREMELY unlucky to be dropped after some great games,especially when he could easily play instead of Matteo!

Disappointed that Ferguson isnt on the bench.I dont think its the injury.

I have a feeling we wont see him in a Rovers shirt again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.