BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a very big club and like yourselves and aston villa u may hav big earners who never feature in the 1st team

I reckon newcastle will not be bullied into this and he will rot or join a championship club for the rest of the season

Newcastle are not exactly safe from relegation so why risk loaning him out to a team who is also battling to stay up

He'll only join a championship team if he wants to. They could let him rot, but that's gonna cost Newcastle a fortune to do that.

There's no real difference between our situation and Newcastles. We would loan out Amo, De Pedro etc if anyone would take them. There is no desire for Rovers to pay their wages for sitting in the reserves.

Oh lordy lordy this is exciting. I hope we get Bellamy but absolutely NOT with Emo as a makeweight in the deal. Man oh man I hope we can pull this one off. Todd, Dickov, Savage and Bellamy at least then we can all undestand why we are disliked. The song no one likes us and we don't care would be most true if we are climbing the league. Get in there sparky stuff it up Brum again, I've despised them since the stole Jim Smith.

Watched Oldham and Bolton today and it looks like Brum may have got themselves a good prospect from us in young Alex Bruce, had a useful game today. I thought Oldham deserved to win too.

Watched Oldham and Bolton today and it looks like Brum may have got themselves a good prospect from us in young Alex Bruce, had a useful game today. I thought Oldham deserved to win too.

Got to second that, Bruce had a very assured game. Hope he doesn't turn out to be one who got away from us before he realised his potential.

Interesting how so many are bothered where the money is coming from, I couldnt care less. We've been known to stump up the necessary funds before, if a player of sufficient qualities becomes available.

Now please can we have som concrete news?! Jim where are you? Unleaded? Kamy?

Bit of a dampener but the last two newswire stories both say Rovers going in for Carew on loan because Sparky says that is the only way we can get a striker at present.

PS Now you know its Steve Horner, are you going to let us in on the reason for asking, Ossydave?

Bit of a dampener but the last two newswire stories both say Rovers going in for Carew on loan because Sparky says that is the only way we can get a striker at present.

According to Norwegian newspaper it ain't going to happen.

His agent Per A. Flood :" I've told Blackburn that a loan deal with Carew is out of the question, and he (carew) is not interested. But Blackburn doesn't give up, even when they know about this situation"

PS Now you know its Steve Horner, are you going to let us in on the reason for asking, Ossydave?

A certain agent is in the area Phil, NOT anyone by the name of Horner though so false alarm I'm afraid.

Maybe Hughes has hired James Bond for some funny yet irrelevant reason?

Come on Eddie we'll make something humourous together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.