BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

I wouldn't get anywhere near the same satisfaction out of beating Burnley as I would have done 25-30 years ago.

We SHOULD hammer them give the respective financial positions of both clubs.

As several others have said, not bothered if we never play them again. Certainly never want to face them in the League again as it'll mean we've been relegated at least one rung.

Got to be a 4 or 5 nil whupping of Newcastle and Souness at Ewood for me please!

I'd LUV IT just LUV IT if I got to see us lift the FA Cup. It's always been my ambition since being a kid.

It would be particularly apt to make it a domestic treble on the tenth anniversary of winning the Premiership to underline and rubberstamp Uncle Jack's contribution to the modern domestic game.

COME ON ROVERS!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home draw against Newcastle would be great - last chance to see Shearer at Ewood ( marked out of the game by Capt Todd )and an opportunity to beat GS - another season for the mighty Toon without a trophy.

if we did get Bellamy then he would be cup tied.

For me Rover cannot in anyway hope to draw a lower league club, we have had 2 already. Its just our luck to draw one of the big three and away from home.

I would settle for hartlepool or the dingles at home tinykit.gif

if we did get Bellamy then he would be cup tied.

For me Rover cannot in anyway hope to draw a lower league club, we have had 2 already. Its just our luck to draw one of the big three and away from home.

I would settle for hartlepool or the dingles at home tinykit.gif

Well Millwall last season never played any premiership team to get to the FA Cup final.

As far as the Newcastle thing goes, I'm a little torn. I dont think anyone could begrudge Shearer another Cup winners medal, and yet, I want so badly for Souness to fall flat on his arse (moreso, that is).

rover.gif which cup medal is that tinykit.gif

Brentford away as i've never been.

Other than that, i'd take anybody at Ewood or a Saturday 3pm kick off.

As Brentford are my local team and see them often that would be a nightmare draw for me personally, i remember we played in the cup a few years ago when Harford was in charge, rovers scrapped through. If drawn again, rovers would win easily trust me

I went to that one. Think we won 2-1 and at the time brentford were unbeaten and top of their league.

I'd like to see Brentford too.

And I'd liike to see Chelsea vs Burnley