BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Manchester United v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle

Blackburn v Burnley

Well got two out of three...though we are away rather than home. Can't wait for it, should be great, and a good chance of getting through as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle

Blackburn v Burnley

Well got two out of three...though we are away rather than home. Can't wait for it, should be great, and a good chance of getting through as well.

Er... i think you only got one right there Eddie.

Four games will go live so I would expect we will be one of them.

They gave us the south coast derby live in the previous round so surely they've got to cover this north east lancs derby.

Newcastle are going to have to do it the hard way if Souness is going to win any silverware this season.

Will Everton get the better of Roon Utd?

Edited by philipl

Which do you reckon the BBC will go for? Us, Newc vs Chelsea or Everton vs Manu?

Could they not show all three? The deal has been three BBC matches and one Sky per round.

In terms of national derbies in the modern era Burnley versus Blackburn is one of the more low profile ones- but if they showed Oldham Bolton I cannot see how they would justify not showing this one.

To all Roverites in Edinburgh/Lothian (McClarky etc.) any chance of anyone sorting out a poor student with a lift (obviously I would help pay for petrol etc). I really want to see this game!

ps. Just realised I do not have a rats chance in hell of getting a ticket. ######.

Edited by joey_big_nose

Im worried about this - knowing rovers we'll lose.

However I would love a good game of football - lighthearted friendly banter between the happy and friendly home and away fans

reality - shocking game involving nasty tackes, shoddy passing and hatred and fighting between fans.

Also Dickov, Todd and Savage to get booked for kicking the opposition. MGP to get kicked all across the pitch.

Hmmmm now who lead rovers against Burnley last time? Oh yeah Souness. What was the score?

Oh it will be a lunch time kickoff Im guessing to stop the fans getting too ######

Tickets are gonna be scarcer than a virgin in Dingleland, but I'll be there, whatever the cost.

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!    biggrin.gif

tinykit.gif  tinykit.gif  tinykit.gif

They have to give us more for a cup game than for a league game don't they?

I have an away travel season ticket so I have phoned Barbara already to tell her I want my ticket.