SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thet ahve to offer us upto 25% of the available tickets. Roughly 5,000?

We'll get around 3,000 tickets maximum in the Cricket Field stand. There's no way they could segregate the crowd otherwise and the safety lot will have the final say.

actuallywe don't have to give 25% - that rule has some leeway based upon safety and segregation

You will get the cricketfield stand (circa 4500).

Very pleased with the draw - though of course will be less pleased if the last score line is repeated.

Guarenteed 12 kick off and all leave cancelled for Lancashire Police

aah I can just imagine it now.

A quite stroll to The Dingledom Stadium after Church. a stop off for a half pint of shandy next to the ground for a bit of banter with the fine and friendly locals. A Jonnie Stead hat trick and a spot of shopping afterwards in Burnley town centre before catching the bus back to Blackburn Boulevard.

I love these derbies; they bring out the best in Society.

Very pleased with the draw - though of course will be less pleased if the last score line is repeated.

dont you mean Yorkshire Police wink.gif .

This might mean we get more than 47.5 seconds on MOTD - possibly a whole 90seconds.

I really hope we can have a good game - but I doubt it

actuallywe don't have to give 25% - that rule has some leeway based upon safety and segregation

You will get the cricketfield stand (circa 4500).

Longsiders

Just had my Burnleh mate on to me says you have reduced the away end and he reckons it will be circa 3500-3800?

As per others - reckon BBC might opt for this one for its Sunday lunchtime slot

Come on Hughsey don't feck this one up - you've only just got here