BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] *Poll* Barry Ferguson

den

Should rovers have sold him, at this time, for £5m?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Should rovers have sold him, at this time, for £5m?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas a good day (except for the match) - looks like our paths might have crossed

Well whilst we are on that subject Capt, I would be delighted to meet yourself or any of the people on this site. That includes any of the people from abroad as well.

Maybe if any of you find yourselves passing through this part of Scotland I would be happy to meet up or you might like to call and see us at home. We live in a beautiful part of Fife right on the Firth of Forth and only a few minutes off the motorway M90. If anybody is interested just PM me and we can sort out the details.

Where abouts in Fife? (don`t worry, i`m not planning a visit :D )

...i have alot of relatives in the Dunfirmline & surrounding areas (Cairney Hill, Culross, High Valleyfield, Toryburn)

Where abouts in Fife? (don`t worry, i`m not planning a visit :D )

...i have alot of relatives in the Dunfirmline & surrounding areas (Cairney Hill, Culross, High Valleyfield, Toryburn)

Since I moved to Scotland in 1979 I have lived in Glasgow, Dunfermline, Linlithgow, and since 1989 to where I stay at present, Dalgety Bay. And this is where I will end my days; it is like being in heaven already. ;)

Incidentally I had temporary accomodation for about 3 months in New Mills which is only a matter of half a mile or so from Torryburn, and about 1 mile from High Valleyfield where my Daughter-in-Law's parents live. Also about 3 miles from Cairneyhill and 6 miles from the western fringe of Dunfermline where I used to live from 1980 to 1984, when I moved to Linlithgow (another delightful little place).

Teams supported in that time: 1980 to '84 - Dunfermline Athletic (the Pars)

1984 to '89 - Falkirk and Linlithgow Rose

1989 to present DAFC again and occasionally Cowdenbeath

Although I watch and support these other teams when convenient (and only one at once) they are just to fulfill the absolute need that I have to see a live game every Saturday. they cannot ever replace my feelings and support for Rovers which is and always will be the only team that really matters to me.

P.S. I understand what you say about not planning a visit Cletus, but the open invitation I made acouple of posts back applies equally to all. So if you are in the area I would be glad to see you.

Edited by Fife Rover

only been about 3 days or so but still no anwer on the greatest fans on earth from the green goddess

Not knowing the context, I decided not to comment. However if your behaviour towards me is anything to go by, the brick and spitting was probably deserved (or was it a brick in the head that made you as you are??).

What I DO have, however, is the memo that was sent out to the Celtic fans from the president of UEFA to thank them for being such great fans at the UEFA cup final. So would I believe him, or you............... let me see.

so a brick nearly hitting my 13 year nephew on the head was desereved ...YOU REALLY ARE ONE PATHETIC WOMAN !!!!!!!

THE CONTEXT WAS MERLEY SITTING IN A PUB WHEN A BRICK CAME THRU THE FRIGGING WINDOW.

AND THE SPITTING AND EVERYONE WANTING OUR BLOOD WAS FOR DARING TO WALK PAST A PUB IN A BLUE SWEATSHIRT.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "MADE ME THE WAY I AM "?

WHATS UP IS THE CACTUS NOT BIG ENOUGH AND STOP TAKING THE ###### ..

I BOW TO YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND IVE NEVER HAD A BRICK ON MY HEAD HOWEVER YOU HAVE YOUR PERSONILTY REMOVED.

Edited by ABBEY

• 2 years later...
  • Backroom

Both players are absolute jokers. If I was Scottish I'd never want to see them near the national team again.

Ferguson's been rubbish for a while anyway, his exclusion from the line-up against Iceland probably helped them win.

Pathetic, childish, unpatriotic and ignorant! Why am I not suprised to read that? He never was any good and how he kept Tugay out of Rangers midfield beggars belief. I guess that viewing Tugay as compensation is some recompense for the sting that Rangers and Ferguson worked on us.

When the going gets tough Barry has a sulk. Seriously the guy just doesn't seem to be able to cope with things not going well.

Ferguson actions show a lot about what is wrong with modern footballers, and they wonder why football fans are disillusioned. (Granted that incompetent FA, refs, obscene wages etc also contribute.)

Have to say credit to Walter Smith for coming down hard on both players, loosing your keeper and captain can only hinder them at this stage of the season, but it's nice to see a manager act with integrety.

Bet they come out tomorrow apologising and saying that they've been misinterpreted.

What a disgrace Ferguson and McGregor are to Scotland, I'm not Scttish, but watching the petulant V signs being made on Sky Sports news is embarrassing, both should be thrown out of football completely.

How old are they, Scotland will do alot better without these big kids in and around their team.

I get the feeling neither of them will be that bothered about the decision. Not that I want Scotland to do well at all, but they deserve a lot better than those two.

This has gotten out of hand very quickly.

Very disappointed in McGregor. Fergie doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Barry Ferguson is crap, he has done nothing to deserve his Scottish call-ups since his latest injury, he is not even one of the better Scottish midfielders in the SPL, Scott Robertson and Scott Brown are much better alternatives.

Edited by dr_awol

Hey can someone enlighten me on the meaning of the V-sign? Seems to me like a harmless gesture

I think (and I really are not sure) that it dates back to medievil times and was used to insult the French.

You see if an English archer was caught by the French he would have his fingers lopped of so he couldnt use a bow and arrow. So by flicking the V's its a funny way of saying heres my fingers.

Edit - Oh yeah almost forgot. Ferguson is @#/?.

Edited by dopper69

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.