[Archived] Arsenal - Man U

Flopsy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

I know we've been through this on another thread.. but I really do still think Rooney is over-rated !

Yes he has bags of talent,..... but it's that beligerant attitude and that scowling, ugly mug of his that gets up my nose !

Perhaps when he grows up rolleyes.gif

Agree on the brilliant but he just got involved once to often. If he had stayed out of the Pires thing he wouldn't have been booked after. IMO he is incredibly lucky now to be on the pitch. I've slated Poll at times but he has been good recently and again tonight, did really well to ignore Rooney effing and jeffing at him. That's the thing with Rooney great player but a pea for a brain.

agreed but he should have got a card for the language against Poll. What chance he gets a second?

After getting his booking, Rooney appeared to call Poll a "f*****g cheat" ... Poll then called Roy Keane over and I imagine told them both that in any other game Poll would have heard more clearly and Rooney would have walked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.