Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bully Boys 3 Norwich 0

den

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tinykit.gif

I have to admit that im already feeling the butterflies about this game. Im making the trip up north from the Cheese Rolling capital of the world that is Gloucester and am already bricking it.

This is definately a game that could change the course of the season. A win will see us soar away from the bottom 3, but a loss ( Please God No! ) will see us dragged back down into the mire.

We have to go out all guns blazing against the canaries, give Delia what for!

COME ON ROVERS!!!!!!

For those in Melbourne and Adelaide, Australia: SEN1116 and SEN1223 will have the Rovers/Norwich match live. Premiership Live will be broadcast, so tune in.

biggrin.gif excellent. We haven't been on the Radio since the Chelski 4-0 loss from my memory.

2am?

I remember listening to that match very well. I stopped listening 2 - 0 in.

And yes, the match is on at 2AM, straight after Everton's match.

For those in Melbourne and Adelaide, Australia: SEN1116 and SEN1223 will have the Rovers/Norwich match live. Premiership Live will be broadcast, so tune in.

biggrin.gif excellent. We haven't been on the Radio since the Chelski 4-0 loss from my memory.

2am?

I remember listening to that match very well. I stopped listening 2 - 0 in.

And yes, the match is on at 2AM, straight after Everton's match.

Excellent.

I'll be at a 21st tonight - must think of an excuse to get out at 2am. cool.gif

I think we will win this game by the odd goal. Remember, for all our attacking short comings, Norwich havent won a game away from home this whole season. Whats more, their defensive record on the road is absolutly appalling so if we play 4-4-2 im hopeful we can score a couple.

2-1 to the Rovers but i dont wanna say who the goals are from

I expect a pretty good crowd actually, norwich will bring quite a few, its catergory b prices, its a 3pm sat kick off and the dingle game might have encouraged a few more to buy tickets. 25k ish? rover.gif

" John - i want you to play the next 5 games and make the place your own

and forget about the season so far...as far as I'm concerned for you it starts today" Overheard Hughesy to Stead 2pm today.

Come on lets warm up for next week and thanks to everyone making a special effort to be there today( and NO Thanks to anyone making a lame excuse and missing todays vital match)

With 28 points and April's fixtures we can concentrate on the Cup.

At least we have galli and dickov up front today! Very dissapointed not to see stead on the bench.

Solid looking defense of 4 centre backs!!!

Attacking looking midfield.

Looks like we are going for it after 2 lack luster 4-5-1 games at last a 4-4-2

Team: Brad, Nelson, Moko, Todd, Nissa, Emmo, Sav, Tugs, MGP, Dickov, Galli

Bench: Enks, Thommo, Lucas, Reid, Johnson

Edited by modes98

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.