BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Buying A Shirt (read this if you need help)

Leo1875

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is a new shirt coming out? Perhaps that's why I'm struggling to find a Rovers shirt in the USA. The price to buy from an overseas web site and ship is a bit too dear....

Hard to find over here because of Lonsdale. They aren't selling in the major soccer shops, from what I understand.

Have a ring around your local Sports Soccers / Sports Worlds, there are several stores out there with stock (LS27 branch in Leeds had a load let just befor Christmas) and you may be able to persuade them to move stock between stores.

So there is a new shirt coming out?  Perhaps that's why I'm struggling to find a Rovers shirt in the USA.  The price to buy from an overseas web site and ship is a bit too dear....

It's too late now but this website is quite happy to help you get a shirt - not till the new one comes out though - if you get in touch with me later.

Cost is reasonable:

Shirt at cost

Packing at cost

Postage at cost

Donation to site: Minimum £5

Payment by PayPal

It works out less than buying through commercial web sites. PM to me nearer the time. Turn around time from order to delivery is about 7 days, depending on the mail.

Cheers Cole, glad you liked it.

AEEEIIYYYYYY !

Yet another new shirt? Which is it, home or away ?

I 'm glad I purchased the last Kappa home/away kit and didn't wait for the Lonsdale to venture out... what is the shout for this new edition?

Without launching yet another 120 page thread, can someone say if it's due to a redesign or new sponsorship deal?

cheers.

tinykit.gif

What's really difficult is getting one here in the States. None available anywhere on line, so I looked in the Rover's store...£24 to ship it over here. That's just a bit less than the shirt ohmy.gif

I think not mad.gif

I found the same problem when I tried to order an Eagles yersey a few weeks ago. International shipping was an EXTRA $40...on top of the regular shipping costs.

So a $40 shirt would cost me close to $100...which is just not on.

Still haven't found anywhere in Europe that sells Eagles yerseys.

What's really difficult is getting one here in the States. None available anywhere on line, so I looked in the Rover's store...£24 to ship it over here. That's just a bit less than the shirt ohmy.gif

I think not mad.gif

As I said above this site (Me) will ship you a shirt for very little cost. I just ask you also donate a £5 to the site for my trouble. Roughly speaking we are looking at:

Shirt £24

USA p&p £5-6

Donation to site £5

Total £34 which is still cheaper than the old shirts used to be. There's at least two American, and sveral other members, on here who will vouch for this working very well. Any exchange rate charges are down to the buyer

Happy to do it again when the new shirt is out.

I think not  mad.gif

As I said above this site (Me) will ship you a shirt for very little cost. I just ask you also donate a £5 to the site for my trouble. Roughly speaking we are looking at:

Shirt £24

USA p&p £5-6

Donation to site £5

Total £34 which is still cheaper than the old shirts used to be. There's at least two American, and sveral other members, on here who will vouch for this working very well. Any exchange rate charges are down to the buyer

depending on how well my current one holds up in the next few months, how nice the new shirts look, and how much spare change i can find between the couch cushions when the time comes, you could very likely get my business again...

i recommend it to everyone here who's having trouble finding a shirt.

I think not  mad.gif

Shirt £24

USA p&p £5-6

Donation to site £5

Thank you very much, I'll remember that when the new shirt is out...

Whereabouts in the Lincolnshire area? i Used to live there and youll have real trouble finding Rovers shirts i can tell you! i suspect your nearest stockist may well be Sports World in the Headrow Centre, Leeds. this is where i get mine from.

• 3 weeks later...

For those still looking for a shirt these are now back in stock in Roverthemoon or whatever it's called now. As far as I could see all adult sizes in both home and away. Long sleeved at £13.49 and short-sleeved at £11.99 in the sale. Looked to be about 20 of each size home and away. Shorts also in stock but I didn't look closely at these so no idea about sizes.

A couple of members have PMd asking for help with getting a shirt. I'll happily do this. Here's the deal:

Shirts:

Long-sleeved - £13.50

Short-sleeved - £12.00

Postage - £3-£6 depending on where in the world

Donation to site - £5

Names are a real pain in the arse for me as I have to hang around while it's done. I really don't want to do this but if your desperate:

Letters - 50p each

Numbers - £1.50p each

I'm not 100% about the cost of numbers so someone might like to correct that.

The sooner people get on with this the better. You can pay the site by cheque (payable to BRFCS Supporters) or postal order to:

BRFCS Supporters

PO Box 381

Chorley

Lancashire

Alternatively use PayPal by e-mailing: admin@brfcs.com

Be sure to PM me if you want help, just sending the cash will delay things. I only go to the PO Box when I'm expecting mail. As I have to stick this on my credit card it's payment in advance. don't worry plenty of folk know where to find me!! laugh.gif

So there is a new shirt coming out? Perhaps that's why I'm struggling to find a Rovers shirt in the USA. The price to buy from an overseas web site and ship is a bit too dear....

There's another problem in the US (at least with onionbag)...there aren't any red letters and numbers over here. So if you want a truely authentic shirt you can't have one.

Just like Henry Ford said, you can have any color you want as long as it's black.

hmm, i might just wait for another new one then ( dry.gif ) seen as my old new one is in cuba....

can't really be arsed forking out anohter tenner for something that'll be out of date in 6 monthes...

although i did like the design this season, hohum....

Shirts:

Long-sleeved - £13.50

Short-sleeved - £12.00

I'm confused - the rovers-store website has both the home and away strips marked as £25...

I would definately buy another shirt if it was only £13.

If somebody could clear this up that would be great.

In the shop today there was a full range of adult home and away shirts priced at:

Short-sleeved £11.99

Long-sleeved £13.49

With a big red SALE sign smile.gif

This is annoying.

Online Price now reduced to £18

But in store they are £11.99

So I ring the club shop to confirm and yes they are that price, but they can't sell them over the phone?!

You can't buy kit over the phone from the club shop anymore?

And if you use the website it will cost you 66% more?

Shopping on the Internet is supposed to be cheaper is it not?

Doesn't make sense to me (or perhaps it does, most Internet users have no idea that they are cheaper instore and will settle for £18, which is a bargain if they weren't going out of date soon)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.