BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another Mgp Thread

"in truth, that was all it ever was – a dream. Cold, hard facts did not lead on to genuine belief. All four of their midfielders would be ahead of our five in any pecking order. Dickov, Gallagher et al would have been welcome alternatives to Ian Moore up front. Perhaps only our centre halves – McGreal, Sinclair and Cahill – would have realistically threatened to displace their opposite numbers. And then, as four years ago, the depth of quality on the respective benches betrayed the gulf existing on paper between the two squads"

Thats a major diss of Ryan Nelsen!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't read it...

VG asks Andy Neild?

---Det mener fotballeksperten Andy Neild i Lancashire Evening Telegraph.

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=268772

a rough translation

Facts considers fotballeksperten Andy Neild in Lancashire Evening Telegraph. Journalist , may whoever follows Blackburn closest , am aback above Vadsø - boy incredible breakthrough. It has been a complete metamorphosis. Career his has been turned headlong. Now am he layer ace , say Neild at VG. Five aim and five bestemannspremier at ten fights in 2005 say all. Additional has his væremåte donated him kultstatus at Ewood Park. Demonstrate feelings I considers he is it mainly popular player here now. He has been a kulthelt , a fansen able collate her along with. He gloating to act football , he do facts along with a smile and he demonstrate feelings , define Lancashire Evening Telegraph - journalist. Gamst'ns rang boosted fierce as he celebrated seiersmålet in omkampen against Cardiff in FA cupen along with supporter. He course away at fansen and closed approximately in amid them. Ever since as has popularity his only grown. It is the supporter as kårer orbit best acts , and it is the Gamst Pedersen as has won they lastly. And so grasped facts saw high interval a prior the manager Characteristicen Hughes donated him confidence? Chiefly as a matter of he no matter became assessed as bodily solid enough initially. As saw he a bit edged paternal a little disappeared boy. Now has he gotten set out on her up , been severe and accustomed speed in Prizes League , say Andy Neild. Gamst Pedersen has been saw good that a good many considers he is it first as has clearly to fill shoes at Damien Duff. Iren became sold at Chelsea for about lag 200 millions crown in the summer of 2003. He is it closest Blackburn comes Duff about to construct any magical , say Andy Neild. Characteristicen Hughes am overbegeistret. Morten has been fantastic afterwards he come in at layer , and has affected accomplishment in all but all fights he has played , say Blackburn - the manager as needed more month's at to see potensialet in åringen. I getting never a few elucidation , but he stayed well no matter certain on what I sto for , say Morten Gamst Pedersen. Can be terrific How good able you actual become? Tja. I've talked a good deal of along with Per Høgmo ) about to blast borders and get chances. I will carry on along with. Cope I to hold on to my brisk , believing I that I can be terrific , answering it a prior Tromso - player. He has gotten along with her that more and more at Ewood Park shout «Pedersen» as it says above suit lay 12. I asked about to a few Gamst , but facts became any blemish as they printed the suit , say Gamst Pedersen along with a smile. He assure that he no matter am breed as shall branch off from although success do be about carry on. I senses that I'm it additions as I always has been. A folkelig a chap.

"Det er typisk norsk a vaere god".

typical of a norwegian to be good!

thats right.. smile.gif

We are not do-gooders! The correct translation would be: "Its typical for a Norwegian to excel!" The phrase was spoken by former Norwegian PM, Gro Harlem Brundtland, after the usual Norwegian success in a skiing World Championship back in the 80-ies. wink.gif

Actually I think she said that during the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer.

• 2 weeks later...

Morten Gamst Pedersen is in the Norwegian squad to face Moldova in WCQ on March 30th.

Full squad:

Espen Johnsen, Rosenborg

Thomas Myhre, Sunderland

Knut Borch, Tromsø

Trond Andersen, Aalborg

Christer Basma, Rosenborg

André Bergdølmo, Borussia Dortmund

Daniel Braaten, Rosenborg

John Carew, Besiktas

Erik Hagen, Zenit St. Petersburg

Brede Hangeland, Viking

Magne Hoset, FC København

Steffen Iversen, Vålerenga

Azar Karadas, Benfica

Raymond Kvisvik, Brann

Tommy Svindal Larsen, Nürnberg

Claus Lundekvam, Southampton

Morten Gamst Pedersen, Blackburn

John Arne Riise, Liverpool

Vidar Riseth, Rosenborg

Petter Rudi, Molde

Sigurd Rushfeldt, Austria Wien

Jan Gunnar Solli, Rosenborg

Ståle Stensaas, Rosenborg

Trond Andersen, Aalborg

Brede Hangeland, Viking

Petter Rudi, Molde

When you guys complain about Heskey being in the England squad, look at this lot...oh dear oh dear... sad.gifsad.gif

Trond Andersen, Aalborg

Brede Hangeland, Viking

Petter Rudi, Molde

When you guys complain about Heskey being in the England squad, look at this lot...oh dear oh dear... sad.gifsad.gif

It's depressing isn't it sad.gif

At least Hareide weighs up for having Petter Rudi dry.gif in the squad by adding Super-Ray Kvisvik!

Now if only Robbie Winters was Norwegian...

Trond Andersen, Aalborg

Brede Hangeland, Viking

Petter Rudi, Molde

It's depressing isn't it sad.gif

At least Hareide weighs up for having Petter Rudi dry.gif in the squad by adding Super-Ray Kvisvik!

Now if only Robbie Winters was Norwegian...

Of all players out in the world, you had to ask for that Scot to be Norwegian, huh? laugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.