BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Amoruso Would Love Rangers Return

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, but none of that was Amoruso's fault, it must all have been fairly horrid for him. If someone comes along and offers you a contract, you're hardly going to say 'No thank you, I'm rubbish', you'll give it a go.

In all fairness though Jan it wasn't Amoruso's idea to come here was it? Similar thing with Ferguson, he didn't set the price, although you probably have a point about the "mammy's boy" thing.

While it p***** me off no end that someone can sit on their back side / be injured and still receive full pay, you can hardly blame them. He'd have to be mad to walk away. He ain't gonna see John Williams and tell him to rip his contract up is he?

As roversmum said, a few more months and he'll be gone anyway.

(edit: that'll teach me - must speed up with this typing lark! - Good point roversmum!)

Edited by bob fleming

Players may earn big money for part of their career but they are still human beings* and the constant derision of them gets me down sometimes.

*I have to say it, unless they are Burnley players or Gary Neville of course ph34r.gif

To be fair though Amauseless is genius!!!!!  Oh how Peter Kay would kill for gags like that.

386313[/snapback]

A friend of mine prefers "Amotortoise".

Equally uninspired but no-one will convince him it isn't ribtickingly funny. smile.gif

Rather than blame Amoruso who seems to be a genuinely nice guy off the pitch perhaps the finger should pe pointing (again) at a certain ex manager.

Would love to know who made what out of the dealings that saw Berg leave us for nothing, us sign a vastly inferior player of the same sort of age for 1.5m, and Berg eventually join Rangers.

rover.gif to think we wasted duff and dunns millions on the italian stallion,souness must still have shares in rangers,BUT AND ITS A MASSIVE BUT.i bet every single messageboard menber who was at the wolves game was singing A-M-O-R-U-S-O,i had not heard all 4 sides singing the name off a player since shearer,bad day that wolves game did'nt emo score tinykit.gif

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.