BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gav Or Debs

Glenn

Who should get the Burnley ticket ?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the Burnley ticket ?

• Gav
    • Debs

This poll is closed to new votes

Please don't fall for her attempts to darken my character, she's on the run now with my votes catching up and she’s getting desperate biggrin.gif

"No i'm not making your bloody tea tonight, bit of a culture shock doing it yourself isn't it"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me make it clear to you all, I really, really, really want to go to this game. After the Colchester game it was me in the Blues bar saying that away at Burnley was my dream tie. Gav was too scared they'd beat us. Tris you are my witness! biggrin.gif

This is true! I was there. Debs said she wanted Burnley away whilst everyone else decided that it was a bad idea and a nice easy home draw would be better.

Please don't fall for her attempts to darken my character, she's on the run now with my votes catching up and she’s getting desperate biggrin.gif

"No i'm not making your bloody tea tonight, bit of a culture shock doing it yourself isn't it"

Ill make yer tea debs lol

C'mon boys lets drag Gave up. If nothing else we can see who will perform the most favours as the voting enters its final stages, so lets make this close.  laugh.gif

You want favours off Gav ???? He probably would if it meant getting a ticket.

I think that Gav and Debs should just charge Tris 1 Burnley ticket for a room wink.gif

Des.. the facts may not lie, but this photo proves Debs does

user posted image

Who can sing and shout loudest and longest?!?

We may find out who can shout the loudest and longest if the vote keeps going the way its going smile.gif

Now then who else can i ring up who hasn't voted ph34r.gif

I`m not lying when I say this is the toughest poll ever.

" Best players " are just a matter of opinion but this is real.

Met the pair of you last May which was nice, heck I can`t do it.

I`m on the fence folks.

Come on the winner!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.