BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gav Or Debs

Glenn

Who should get the Burnley ticket ?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the Burnley ticket ?

• Gav
    • Debs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After much consultation and discussion with my family i've decided to concede the race for the ultimate prize. Clearly my opponent has run a campaign built on lies and deceit and you lot have fell for it. I feel i just don't have the support of BRFCS public and with that i concede.

I'd like to thank everyone who supported me throughout this campaign and also the people who gave up their time to push for my right to attend what is the biggest game in East Lancashire for many a year.

I'll now head back to my residence and explain to my father and grandfather just why i won't be carrying on the family tradition of supporting my team in person against the enemy which dates back 50+years.

Thank you all.

I dont know either of these members but I would like to add this.

Gav I hope you treated her right on Valentines Day. Your obviously a super keen Rovers fan who deserves to go the match.

Debs, you sound like a good women. Of course if Gav has or did treat you in the right valentine's manner then it is your DUTY to do the honourable thing and let Gav proceed to dingleland.

any woman worth her salt would not let her man be disappointed at missing a football match.

Debs, its a man thing, I am sure you understand.

Edited by 1864roverite

Boooo

This result is unfair.

How about they decide it by being quizzed by the messageboard on Rovers trivia. Highest score gets the ticket?

No point, they could google there way through it!

Should be a chatroom event, both posters at the same PC to avoid any sneaky googling.

Agree with 1864 apart from the Vs day comments, my old man wouldn't speak to me again if I let my lass go before me sad.gif

I just started reading this topic and Voted for Gav after reading the first page, but it appears that I am too late.

I can't imagine how I would feel if my girlfriend somehow came into possession of a ticket and then decided to go instead of me.

She isn't a Blackburn fan (yet) so it's not really the same, but still.

Life is unfair sad.gif

Boooo

This result is unfair.

How about they decide it by being quizzed by the messageboard on Rovers trivia. Highest score gets the ticket?

No point, they could google there way through it!

Should be a chatroom event, both posters at the same PC to avoid any sneaky googling.

Agree with 1864 apart from the Vs day comments, my old man wouldn't speak to me again if I let my lass go before me sad.gif

Chat room it is then.

Come on...a penalty shoot-out of questions

ohmy.gif I've just voted for you Gav but i don't think it will make much difference. iThink this calls for retribution!

This is the plan: When she leaves 't' go 't' match go straight 't' pub, get smashed. After the game go for a dirty smelly curry, then go back to the pub for a top up. Then about half past 10 put on yer favourite beer goggles, go home & give her what she deserves.

A SMELLY, DRUNKEN, SLAVERING GIT!

ohmy.gif I've just voted for you Gav but i don't think it will make much difference. iThink this calls for retribution!

This is the plan: When she leaves 't' go 't' match go straight 't' pub, get smashed. After the game go for a dirty smelly curry, then go back to the pub for a top up. Then about half past 10 put on yer favourite beer goggles, go home & give her what she deserves.

Must be a ladies man.... laugh.gif

Word of warning! If he does just as you say and Debs is a 'proper' woman.........

..........She'll want him to do that all the time! laugh.gif

Works for me wink.gif

ohmy.gif  I've just voted for you Gav but i don't think it will make much difference. iThink this calls for retribution!

Word of warning! If he does just as you say and Debs is a 'proper' woman.........

..........She'll want him to do that all the time! laugh.gif

Works for me wink.gif

If Adnil reads that thenodrog your up sh*t creek.

I've just been and picked up a ticket from a fellow poster who can't make it smile.gif

So the decision has been taken out of our hands.

As many will know we regularly put people up who use the site to save them from having to travel home the same day or pay for a hotel and its good that we've got something back and people wanted to help us with 2 tickets for the burnley game.

Also we'd not have got tickets if it wasn't for this site so thanks to you all and see you Sunday.

what a coup ! wasnt a bumley fan by any chance rolleyes.gif

seriously common sense would have prevailed and SHE would have relented GAV, I am pretty sure of that. After all there is allegedly nothing worse than a woman scorned except a Rovers fan who hasnt got a ticket for the match coz his other half has it tinykit.gif

rolleyes.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.