SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is also what he said to me in a private telephone conversation yesterday.

Nonsensical eh eh ??

Did you repeat your constant ludicrous suggestions that he should be manning the phones himself, and opening the TO 24 hours a day?? eh, eh?

Did you tell him you constantly post on here slagging him off under a pseudonym or are you just the usual two-faced hypocrital journo trash we know and loathe???

Did you remind him of your column in The Times previewing the season, and share a laugh about Rovers captain??

And one {player} to sell?

Andy Todd — for two conkers and a dead frog

eh, eh??

When the argument is lost,

I felt that it was still pretty healthy and ongoing. You didnt answer his perfectly valid points though.

Did you come across hostile with regard to Williams as you do here or were you, a befitting a good journalist, neutral and impartial and perhaps also airing the views of the dissatified and asking for his comments?

When the argument is lost,

I felt that it was still pretty healthy and ongoing. You didnt answer his perfectly valid points though.

Did you come across hostile with regard to Williams as you do here or were you, a befitting a good journalist, neutral and impartial and perhaps also airing the views of the dissatified and asking for his comments?

Hell will freeze over the day that happens!

What about the toilet bashing Dingles, apparently the toilets in the Darwen end were ripped apart by our claret neighbours according to one Burnley fan. Claret Cottagers in anger !

I seriously questioned the ticket arrangements, but at the end of the day i'll hold my hand up and say it went reasonably well.

The Rovers fans inside the stadium were on a high especially in the riverside, what a passionate crowd we had in there. Even the Darwen end side of the JWalker stand looked good with what seemed Rovers fans going wild with delight or rage whichever.

But 5-0 or 2-1, a win is a win, and only a win matters when we play Burnley gobbins but the gap narrows according to the clarrot faithful or is it just...... the gap in the claret minds that just gets wider and wider.

Roll on next time and another 26 years of East Lancashire dominance.

When the argument is lost, the inadequate resort to abuse.

I wouldn't have expected anything less.

" Laughable post from the former brewery worker who clearly has yeast between his ears. "

What about the toilet bashing Dingles, apparently the toilets in the Darwen end were ripped apart by our claret neighbours according to one Burnley fan. Claret Cottagers in anger !

Not condoning any of that but to be fair they are not the only ones. There were plenty of mentions of Rovers fans ripping out seats and pinching signs etc at Turd the other week.

rover.gif just got my bill and my 1hr 46 mins 5 secs cost £8.64 will take it with me on saturday and ask for a refund tinykit.gif

Would you complain so much if ringing through to Sky/NTL etc?

god....

rover.gif i can ring sky/ntl anytime-not before such a date or lose my seat tinykit.gif

rover.gif just got my bill and my 1hr 46 mins 5 secs cost £8.64 will take it with me on saturday and ask for a refund tinykit.gif

You chose to stay on the phone so how can you expect the club to refund you?

It cost me 56p for two stamps.

Present it to that nice Mr Williams.

I'm sure he'll pay it personally out of his overinflated salary.

Jesus!! What a boring bunch of people some of you are.

Most people accept that we would have to wait to get tickets for such a big game. Its all part of being a football fan.

Think it was bad for you, well i was on the phone for about 2 hours trying to get through and eventually doing so. Then, 2 days before the match, i fracture my leg playing football resulting in me missing the game. tongue.gif

I don't know what more people want from the ticket office.

To shift the amount of home tickets for the cup tie that they have done is brilliant.

To see the amount of tickets told for the game in a week of going on sale, I say well done to the Ticket Office.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.