BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 5 Favourite Teams

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers are the team i love and my only fravorite team but there are some other teams which i look out for there scores they are.

1. Anything to do with rovers (1st team, reserves, youth, ladies etc)

2. Accrington Stanley (local club which is only a a walk away from where i live)

3. Dundee Utd (My mum was born in Dundee)

4. Every so often i look to see Blackpool (This is cos of Colin Hendre)

5. England and Scotland (i was born in England and my mum was born in Scotland so i am half Scottish)

I think thats about it but my first true love is and always will be Blackburn Rovers.

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

I always look for the result of Crewe Alexandra.

That club should be on a par with Halifax Town, Exeter City, Newport County etc. etc. , and would be if it weren't for Dario Gradi.

What a manager! What a guy! What a lovely little football club that has been punching well above its weight for years.

Still, the only club whose results can change my mood dramatically is ROVERS tinykit.gif

The only result that affects my mood is the Rovers; however, I do look out for, probably in order:

1. Accy Stanley (the place I call home)

2. Blackpool (good lads - they hate Burnley as much as we do and I've travelled with them a few times)

3. England (it's a matter of duty and a phenomenal experience when we dominate away grounds by sheer presence)

4. Celtic (brought up that way)

5. Crewe Alex (how a football club should play and should be run - tribute to one and all involved)

OK, aside from Rovers:

1) DC United...my home team and winners of 7 cups in its short 9 years of existence

2) PNE...a great grandmother hails from Preston...and Eddie Lewis plays there

3) US National Teams...men and women

4) England...what with all of my Lancashire forebearers on my mother's side, how could I not?

5) Monoco...primarily because I love to see them play in that spectacular stadium of theirs

Edited by seahawkdad

The first team on this list would also be ahead of Rovers, but when it comes to foreign football Rovers is the only team I really care about. Swedish season is spring-fall, so there are several months of the year where Blackburn is my only team too wink.gif

1. IFK Göteborg - Local club, and I *think* the only Scandinavian team to win a European cup. Note the lack of a capital c.

2. Sweden - Well duh...

3. Atalanta - Favourite Italian team

4. Crewe Alexandra - Managed them in some old CM game, went to find out a bit more about them and I now look out for their results at least.

5. Askims IK. A lowly amateur Swedish club, but it's my club, where I played for a few years when I was younger. I also know half their first-team squad.

Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers, Rovers.

No room for anyone else..... tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

In no particular order, I have some sort of very mild affection for the following club:

- Bolton (I am re-thinking this after Diouf and Allardyce's despicable behaviour and comments respectively)

WHAT?!? What the hell are you thinking man?

You might aswell have soft spots for Preston Nob End and the Dingles!

I'm sorry but for me and loads of other Rovers fans I know, Bolton are the scummiest of scum. After @#/?s obviously.

I always keep an eye on how PNE are doing, I'm from Preston and most of my family are Preston fans.

I give up.

pne r scum. n dat rubbish burn;ey website a pne fan said burnley ave a bigger fan base dan rovers mad.gif

I always keep an eye on how PNE are doing, I'm from Preston and most of my family are Preston fans.

I give up.

pne r scum. n dat rubbish burn;ey website a pne fan said burnley ave a bigger fan base dan rovers mad.gif

PLEASE USE PROPER ENGLISH LIKE WOT WE DO

Please do not use text speak - try using some vowels they are fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.