BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

True to form BRFC's poor administration comes out on top again, is it any wonder that gates are falling.

As a season ticket holder I have tried 4 times today to order the Burnley replay tickets over the telephone.After wasting time and BT costs in listening to the usual preambles and selecting the various options , there is a curt message at the end advising that lines are busy and to try again later before being automatically cut off.

Would it not be better to give the caller an option to hang on after advising approx how long it will take to get up the queue to speak to an ''administrator ?

being cut off all the time after having to listen to all the prambles cant encourage any one to spend their money.

Come on Rovers get in the 21 Century and at least try to put more bums on seats!

The problem is the use one number for all of the departments routine.

It isnt possible to put a wait time at the beginning because of the press 1 for corporate.....etc

Of course, as a season ticket holder you could just ring tomorrow and get straight through!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from bumleys Tony Grant:

"We have seen Blackburn play now and there isn't too much to be scared of."

Nice one Tony keep up the good work biggrin.gif

Lets hope he qualifies for next weeks 'Nigel Worthingtons foot in mouth award'

Well I can't get through either. Without going back through the whole thread, has anyone got through on the lines yet?

Yup

And got the non st seat next to me. Once I got in the que at 11.15 or so, Bought my ticket at 11.40. Started at 48th in the que.

Bought my ticket at dinnertime today from Ewood.

Surprised to see such a long queue (it was into the BBE about half way down), took about an hour to reach the windows, (3 out of 9 open).

Queue was just as long when I left.

It did cross my mind that it was silly to be lining up when my ticket is guaranteed but it saves having to go over again if the snows come down this week.

Reading the LET while waiting, Tony Grant reckons they have nothing to fear in the replay having drawn with The Rovers already, and Scummings thinks that their French lad was the best player on the pitch on Sunday (!!), and paps on about how close the two teams are (but I lost interest so didn't get to the point of his column....if there was one).

We're all entitled to our own opinions I suppose and those are theirs.

I feel confident about the replay as I know The Rovers can and will play a lot better on a decent pitch (we were the better side on their pudding of a field in any case).

It seems that they feel they played quite well on Sunday, and if their confidence is based on that performance there should be no problems for The Rovers next week.

Edited by Krillin

why does everyone give such a damn about selling all the tickets?

Apart from affecting the atmosphere we seem to spend far too much time acting like accountants on this MB. If Rovers went the way of Accy it wouldn't change a thing for me - let's concetrate on the football and let JW worry about the P & L rover.gif

managed to get mine this afternoon, only waited 5 mins.

As for the Segregation, the telegraph mentions areas E04 seats 189-202 and W01 seats 1-14being closed-

anyone able to advise what stands/sections these are?

Just got mine,two hours,massive queue,as mentioned above a grand total of three windows open,although it's good to see tickets selling like this for a Rovers game you'd think they would be a bit better prepared,is say a couple more windows open too much to ask?

Not a season ticket holder myself,I'd wait till tommorow or Thursday to those that are,surprised to see that many in the queue.

Blackburn end non S/T places nearly sold out.

Time for your lot to pack in IF theycan`t get past the super Clarets next tuesday.

Whilst brfc are away again sunning themselves in Dubai we have got v. hard games at Derby tonight then big clash with PNE on saturday.

Im not one for being rude.............

But you may find your game with Derby is tomorrow night and not tonight as you seem to think... Hope you tractor hasn't already set off on the journey to Derby!!!!!!

Some dingle you are eh!!!!!

As for the Segregation, the telegraph mentions areas E04 seats 189-202 and W01 seats 1-14being closed-

Riverside and Nuttall Street, ends diretcly next to the Darren End.

So what's the plan then are we standing up for the 90mins in the Blackburn end or sitting. I guess that the riverside and Jack walker will sit anyway so just wondering if we are gonna stand or sit.

Secondly as the non season ticket part of bbe is nearly sold out, do you think its worth waiting until thurs when i guess there will be a couple of spares of season ticket holders who didnt buy a ticket, or just to get another seat anywhere asap?

its no good whingeing about not being ble to get through, remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE ohmy.gif

if you cant get through try and try again. I tried 5 times and eventually went from position 43 to position 18 in about 10 minutes or so.

If you dont want to wait on the phone go to the ticket office, or if you have a fax machine fax them your ticket request and arrange payment via debit card.

There are many options but keep on trying and stop the whining, its nothing whatsoever to do with the administration department of BRFC.

tinykit.gif

Riverside and Nuttall Street, ends diretcly next to the Darren End.

Cheers-

cant see any point in doing that though. If the Dingles have got 7k tickets, there is obviously 1000 seats in the Darwen end that will be used for segregation also? Probably the first few rows of the bottom tier.

this seems far too 'over the top'.

Surely the system they had last time would be right- i can't particulary remember any trouble between the Riverside/JW and the Darwen End?

Also, been having a look at the dingles messageboard, and it is awash with their fans stating that due to Burnley charging for the coaches, hundreds of them are coming over in the afternoon and go round the pubs in town.

If this is true, it is a recipe for disaster. Most of them will probably just be mouthing off, but some of them are stupid enough to do it.

I know a few lads who have season tickets at Burnley who are going round the pubs in town before the game, I was going to do the same and see no reason why I shouldn't but it does look like there will be a bit of trouble at the game, unfortunaely.

An evening game, allowing most supporters to get drunk if they wish to do so.