BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

don,t think Dixie will be able to make it.

No he'll be think just how lucky he was to escape with all his teeth intact after he didn't fancy it when Steven Reid came forward.

Rather slap a woman the coward.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just sneaked a bit of insight into the match order from Lancon.

interesting piece indicates that pockets of bumley fans found in pubs around the town centre will be moved onto the ground. Pubs are being encouraged to close doors and keep it to regulars, no bumley colours allowed in pubs.

bumley, although granted 7.5k tickets are expected to bring in around 3500-4000, the buses number was actually 50 not 150. That was a misquote indicating that to bus 7500 fans would take over 150 coaches.

bumley fans will NOT be imprisoned in the ground afterwards like we were.

rolleyes.gif

Just read on clarrots mad some dingles are trying to arrange a "Fly Over" for the replay. First Off it's not very original, secondly I haven't the heart to tell them it will be dark and no one will see it. You couldn't make it up, they just have a way of embarrassing themselves.

Just read on clarrots mad some dingles are trying to arrange a "Fly Over" for the replay.  First Off it's not very original, secondly I haven't the heart to tell them it will be dark and no one will see it.  You couldn't make it up, they just have a way of embarrassing themselves.

USA, and of course the rozzers would be only too glad for them to organise it wink.gif

Just found out that it's not being shown on tv, sorry if it's been mentioned, which really isn't good as that means I'll be stuck with the usual internet commentary.

Been mentioned Eddie? It's been on the front page of the bloody site for two days biggrin.gif

And I'll be stuck with the internet commentary, at work.

Getting our tickets this morning.

Hubby wants to come by car, I am dubious, not because of trouble but because of parking and I HATE traffic queues.

The coaches tho blink.gif do you seriously think we liked travelling on those charabangs? No cracks about being afraid of new innovations. tongue.gif

Plus for coaches, straight to the ground, straight away after with police clearing the way.

Minus for coaches..... embarassment factor, paying £3, but petrol in the queues might run to £9 lol.

Hmmmm.

Getting our tickets this morning.

Hubby wants to come by car, I am dubious, not because of trouble but because of parking and I HATE traffic queues.

The coaches tho blink.gif do you seriously think we liked travelling on those charabangs? No cracks about being afraid of new innovations. tongue.gif

Plus for coaches, straight to the ground, straight away after with police clearing the way.

Minus for coaches..... embarassment factor, paying £3, but petrol in the queues might run to £9 lol.

Hmmmm.

I have decided that you want to leave the dark side and come and join the blue and white force. After reading some of your reply's in threads, you are far to nice to be a dingle.

By the Way - you will be able to pick up a Rovers shirt on Tuesday when you come down to Ewood tongue.gif

I have decided that you want to leave the dark side and come and join the blue and white force. After reading some of your reply's in threads, you are far to nice to be a dingle.

By the Way - you will be able to pick up a Rovers shirt on Tuesday when you come down to Ewood tongue.gif

Muahahahahaha!!

Dream on

I have decided that you want to leave the dark side and come and join the blue and white force.  After reading some of your reply's in threads, you are far to nice to be a dingle.

By the Way - you will be able to pick up a Rovers shirt on Tuesday when you come down to Ewood  tongue.gif

Muahahahahaha!!

Dream on

That evil laugh is no where near as evil as it would be if you were a burnley fan. See See I said that you were one of us biggrin.gif

Edited by Cocker

I have decided that you want to leave the dark side and come and join the blue and white force.  After reading some of your reply's in threads, you are far to nice to be a dingle.

By the Way - you will be able to pick up a Rovers shirt on Tuesday when you come down to Ewood  tongue.gif

Muahahahahaha!!

Dream on

That evil laugh is no where near as evil as it would be if you were a burnley fan. See See I said that you were one of us biggrin.gif

LOL wub.gif

Edited by Cool Claret

why does everyone give such a damn about selling all the tickets?

Apart from affecting the atmosphere we seem to spend far too much time acting like accountants on this MB. If Rovers went the way of Accy it wouldn't change a thing for me - let's concetrate on the football and let JW worry about the P & L rover.gif

DM

Its not about cash - it's about generating atmosphere and size of support.

tinykit.gifcool.gif

Apparently the dingles are getting letter telling them they risk ejection for persistent standing

I'll beleive it when I see it

You mean the same letter that all away fans visiting Ewood park receive?

Well not being an away fan at Ewood I wouldnt know this would I !!!!

well I hope you all have a great time. I was hoping to go but cash flow will not allow it ( I know that some will say just go, but family income and outgoing comes first blink.gif )

so beat them well at football and lest hope thay is no hassle thumbs-up.gif