• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive thought if more of my hated people

im done for now

biggrin.gif Dont like many people eh?!

My top 5 are:

Gerald Ashby - mad.gifmad.gif It was never a penalty or a sending off. Still gets me angry now!!!

Alex Ferguson

Roy Keane

Eric Cantona

Frank Lampard - I dont know why, he's a good player and all, but I just cant stand him!

Gerald Ashby - mad.gifmad.gif It was never a penalty or a sending off. Still gets me angry now!!!

I once met Gerald Ashby's daughter on a night out - she was going out with a work colleague of mine at the time. We spent the whole night arguing about that decision. She defended her dad to the last and I, as tactfully as possible, pointed out why I thought her dad was a complete tool.

I think I'm right in saying that he's dead now.

1) (By a country mile) Sinisa Mihajlovic. Vile, ignorant, racist scumbag.

2) Anyone associated in any way, shape or form with SS Lazio (see above).

Couldn't agree more.

Other candidates:

Diouf

Rooney (if he'd just start playing and stop whinging)

Anyone associated with Rosenborg

5. Dave Edmundson- taught me P.E many years ago and I though he was was a complete knob- then he confirmed my beliefs by taking the dingle job.

rolleyes.gif

a lot of QEGS people would agree there mate

1) Diouf

2) Tarricho (used to play for spurs) - just a dirty dirty player who got away with assualt every game he played

3) Glenn Hoddle

4) Ferguson

5) Keane

• Backroom

My five most hated (in no particular order as I hate them all as much as each other)

Mark Lawrenson (looks even worse without that dead rat nailed under his nose !!)

Rodney Marsh (gobshite !!)

Premiership Referee's (in particular Rennie, Durkin and Winter)

Anybody to do with Birmingham City FC

Roman Abramovic (in fact all of Chelski FC !!!)

yes he does.

Duffer was blackburn through and through but he was a big fish in a small pond. if u were in his position would you really turn down a move to chelsea. it had to happen and he didnt do what alot of players have done and insist he was staying. he was straight with the blackburn fans and has only done great things for us.

there are just too many! but my top five, in no particular order:

mourinho - simply too arrogant

kenyon - whore/pimp or whatever

gary neville - wind-up merchant

souness - i know he got us the league cup and promotion.. but i seriously never rated nor liked this man.

mike riley - worst of a poor bunch of premiership referees, though some may argue that the spanish ones are worst.

My most hated top 5 people list:

Nils Johan Semb - previous coach for Norwegian national team. Whoever decided to put this guy in charge should be killed in some slow and horrible way (i.e. - being forced to watch all of Norways games from the period Semb was in charge). Semb effectivly destroyed the national team and must be the worst coach EVER! Thankfully we now have Hareide who at least understands that football is about - well - PLAYING football.....

Alex Ferguson - and everything ManUre. Just can't stand his red bloated face and persistent whining and arrogance.

Barry Ferguson - shouldn't need much explanation why I hate this wimp.

Sepp Blatter - The King (self imposed cencorship). Why let someone who clearly don't understand the beautiful game of football be in charge of the biggest organization for football in the world? Continues to do his best to ruin the game and the sooner he is replaced/resignates the better.

El Hadji Diouf - it's not nice to want a player to get seriously injured but when it comes to this guy I actually wish someone would put him out for good. Diver,spitter and ugly as h*ll. Hope he gets injured and never plays again!

My most hated top 5 team list:

Rosenborg BK - Arrogant peasants and "kings" of Norwegian football for over a decade. Sick to my stomach of seeing them win the league year after year and seriously hope Vålerenga beats 'em this season.

ManUre - can't stand the "supporters", manager, players, the whole merchandising factory....everything ManUre makes me wanna #¨*#%....

Bumley - no explanation needed I guess?

Germany - don't know why but I've always hated the German national team and cheer for whoever they are playing in EC/WC.

Chelsea - See ManUre....also for buying Duff while Sourpuss was in charge. Why oh why couldn't they have waited untill Hughes was in charge so that the money payed would come to good use and not used for "top,top players" like Amorouso and ms. Ferguson? A stupid argument, I know, but still......

Probably should have had Sourpuss, Brum and Hoddle to name a few on the list(s) as well but give them the benefit of doubt on previous accomplishments and sympathies blink.gif

1. Rupert Lowe (Any man who conpares his business to Star Trek must be a muppet! Plus he took Sturrock from Argyle, then sacked him)

2. Alex Ferguson (No explanation necessary)

3. Wayne Rooney (Anybody who throws his black armband to the floor in a tantrum does not deserve to play for his country)

4. Christiano Ronaldo (Arrogant one trick pony. Over protected by referees)

5. El Hadji Diouf (Spitting diver who's still living off his reputation from the 2002 World Cup)

Player I mosy pity: Ruud van Nistelrooy. (It must be terrible to be that incredibley stupid. Does anyone else remember when he ran out alongside the Liverpool team in his first Community Shield game because they were wearing red? laugh.gif )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.