BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Most Hated People In Football

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many that I really hate. But these are the ones that came first to my mind:

- Jose (yes, he's really arrogant!!!)

- Blatter (corrupt and always some new strange rules he wants to introduce)

- Diouf (eh?)

- Cristiano Ronaldo (as said before, nancy boy and therefore not robust enough for the pl)

- the national teams of Brazil and Germany.

- ........... and many more

1. Bob lord's spirit, should it be floating round the Martin dobson stand

2 George courtney

3 ferguson [ the old trafford one, not our recent failure]

4 Whichever high profile/ top earning referee i have just witnessed giving a diabolicle decision in favour of the "bigger" club. today it happens to mr frisk, he has his own agent and website!

5 paul stretford and his ilk, for draining money out of the game

4)andy payton - wife beater

Is that true?

I don't know about that but he's been convicted of drink driving. I don't know the legal details but he was allegedly caught hiding in a wardrobe at his house after legging it and when the cops found him in there he claimed to be wrapping Christmas presents.

I have to add Ken Bates. He's always been a c!ck but I remember one pre-season interview with him in the mid-90's (when they'd signed Sutton - who was/is also not very nice) where the reporter asked him about Chelsea's hopes for the season. He got all sarcastic and said that they were just trying to survive. 10 years earlier they had no money and were getting relegated. The sheer short sightedness of him amazed me.

Also Dave Jones, ex- Wolves, Southampton, Stockport manager. A right arrogant sod. A mate of mine used to play for Stockport and when anyone dared to disagree with him he'd drill them with questions of "how many top flight games have you played then?"

1. Bob lord's spirit, should it be floating round the Martin dobson stand

2 George courtney

3 ferguson [ the old trafford one, not our recent failure]

4 Whichever high profile/ top earning referee i have just witnessed giving a diabolicle decision in favour of the "bigger" club. today it happens to mr frisk, he has his own agent and website!

5 paul stretford and his ilk, for draining money out of the game

I used to hate George Courtney as well until Speedie tripped over that long blade of grass at Wembley and good old George pointed to the spot.

For the record my 5 most hated: in no particular order:

Rodney Marsh ( Talks a load of ###### all of the time)

Alex Ferguson (Spitting chewing gum everywhere)

The sons of Neville Neville

Christiano Ronaldo (For being a member of the Port & Cheese Diving Team)

El Hadj Diouf ( For spitting and diving and playing for the Notlobs)

Big Fat Sam (For wearing that stupid bloody earpiece all the time)

Must stop 6 already and I can thing of so many more.................................

I don't know about that but he's been convicted of drink driving.

Twice, He was also done earlier this year for a second time.

Also in 1998 got a police caution for an incident in where a man and woman were hurt by with a golf club. Earlier in the day he was alledgedly involved in some shop window damage.

claret chris im sure thats going to happen. your not even going to get near our goal.

and really calling ewood deadwood. how can you possibly take the mickey out of our ground. look at the state of your ground. it was a mudbath on sunday there wasnt a blade of grass in the middle of the pitch

1. Souness

2 A&B Ferguson

3. The driver of the taxi who knocked Jansen off his bike. Grrrrrrr

4. Glenn Hoddle. (Don't even get me started)

5. Burnlry f.c.

6. Roy Keane and anything else to do with United.

7. Rodney marsh.

8. Football journas for the top rags, coz they hate us. But we don't care........

I like Jose, anyways my 5 are

1. El Hadji Diouf- Spitting and Diving, no place in football for me.

2. Nicky Hunt- Always feels hard done by, is ugly and looks like he has a coat hanger in his shirt

3. Danny Mills- If he can play for England so can I!

4. Kieron Dyer- Is anybody more over rated than him?

5. Joe Cole- Am I the only person who thinks he's poor? He is shocking, easily Chelsea's weak link

Right now I'd say the list of least popular people in football generally is likely to include

1. Wayne Rooney (obvious Everton defection thing and various controversial on-pitch antics)

2. Sir Alex Ferguson (for years of pathetic undignified public mind games with league title rivals. Even stuck the knife into Rovers in 1994/5).

3. Souness (We hate the barsteward for dumping us and the Toons hate him for sabotaging their chances of winning anything this season and probably several more til someone decent comes in and rebuilds)

4. Sepp Blatter (For his well documented reputation for consistency in meting out sanctions to players for infringing rules esp on drug testing and his hair-brained reworking of the rules and FIFA structure)

5. Urs Meier (Enough said. If I was him I'd be waiting til I'd awarded England a penalty or let a dodgy goal stand before coming here on mi holidays). wink.gif

5 Alan Smith (i live in Leeds, and what he did to their fans was awful)

I work in Leeds, and I thought it was chuffing hilarious!

In all seriousness, it hasn't been the career move he was expecting, has it?

indeed. Hes playing in the premiership for a succesful club and hell be able to tell

that to the girls in the clubs and bars of Manchester though, so hell be happy enough. wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.