Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Most Hated People In Football

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13) Lee Chapman (wife beater)

Be very careful what you say.

I can't believe you actually hate, HATE all 50 of those, it's a very damaging emotion hatred, must wear you out.

I mean, hating Trevor Francis for being dour?! FFS do you hate Fosters lager for being insipid?

PS: Do you hate Shearer too? He did Ehiogu's cheekbone, which has affected his vision. If you also hated every single arrogant/ dour/ disloyal player/ manager/ director in football you'd have a lot more than 50! Or are you selective in your hatred?

Edited by Bryan

13) Lee Chapman (wife beater)

Be very careful what you say.

I can't believe you actually hate, HATE all 50 of those, it's a very damaging emotion hatred, must wear you out.

I mean, hating Trevor Francis for being dour?! FFS do you hate Fosters lager for being insipid?

PS: Do you hate Shearer too? He did Ehiogu's cheekbone, which has affected his vision. If you also hated every single arrogant/ dour/ disloyal player/ manager/ director in football you'd have a lot more than 50! Or are you selective in your hatred?

No he just felt like he had to live up to his gimmick.

I do think it's a bit odd to hate someone for being "arrogant".

Nothing better than a good bit of arrogance in a player or manager, if you ask me. Still secretly love Cantona.

Good effort on coming up with 50 though, even if I might have to share Radagast's (presumably brown) sickbag at all this "traitor to the city of Liverpool" rubbish.

Is/was Stan Collymore married?

or was it more girlfriend beating

The thing i hate most about football are short memoried, vindicitive, small minded, blinkered, bandwagon jumping, petty, moaning, fickle fans.

Like we all can be.

I also hate the football media and fans - who build people up then knock them down. Who sermonise about the ills of football the fake celebrity, the drinking the drink drive etc etc whilst completley ignoring the faults in their own industry.

blah blah blah rant moan complain complain

rant moan moan blah blah

God im going to be a state if we beat Leicester and get to the semis

I also hate hippies too, damn them and their free love and long hair.

Without quoting AESF's long list, he simply dislikes footballers and all connected with them. Footballers are narrow minded arrogant individuals, for the mostpart. As long as they hang around with each other they will always be this way, no-one else could put up with them.

If you also hated every single arrogant/ dour/ disloyal player/ manager/ director in football you'd have a lot more than 50!

I think 50's enough for the time being Bryan. smile.gif

(I thought about going up to a hundred - but that would have been taking the p!ss!)

You must hate me then.

I could never hate you in a million years Rosie. wink.gif

For a few of the names on my list (eg: Graham Poll, Ruud Gullit, Mark McGhee) "hatred" is too strong a word.

"Dislike" would be more appropriate.

If you also hated every single arrogant/ dour/ disloyal player/ manager/ director in football you'd have a lot more than 50!

I think 50's enough for the time being Bryan. smile.gif

(I thought about going up to a hundred - but that would have been taking the p!ss!)

You must hate me then.

I could never hate you in a million years Rosie. wink.gif

For a few of the names on my list (eg: Graham Poll, Ruud Gullit, Mark McGhee) "hatred" is too strong a word.

"Dislike" would be more appropriate.

I wonder if you have ever been labeled "judgemental".....

1. Militant Man Utd fans who are getting all paramilitary over this Glazier chap. Man Utd are on the stock market, and are part of the capitalist system that made them so rich. Therefore they are bound by the same rules as other companies and can be taken over by a bigger fish. It's called the free market guys.

2. Arsene Wenger and Ferguson. Just shut up the pair of you. The same goes for the bitter, paranoid twerps who support their respective teams.

3. Spanish Authorities/fans. One team got fined £415 for racist chanting at an opposition player who was black. Aragones is still Spain's manager. No team is really being punished for the increasing racism from the crowd.

4. UEFA/FIFA. They have destroyed football by letting the G14 clubs bully them into submission (should have let them have their Euro league, which would die after 10 years), introduce daft rules (e.g. the current offside rule), line their pockets with bribes and gifts, and condoned racism by not hammering Spain after that infamous 'friendly'. I bet if it were 1/2 an English crowd, they'd act harder.

5. El Hadj Diouf. Dirty, diving, cheating, spitting git who should be banned for a year or more.

Interesting to see Sheringham up there.

We all cheered him at his last game for Spurs when he did his lap of honour. I remember the Spurs fans looking at us in astonishment when we joined in the "whoa teddy teddy" song.

Still, it's easy to feel magnanimous when you've just won 4-0 away and unexpectedly qualified for Europe.

Interesting to see Sheringham up there.

We all cheered him at his last game for Spurs when he did his lap of honour. I remember the Spurs fans looking at us in astonishment when we joined in the "whoa teddy teddy" song.

Still, it's easy to feel magnanimous when you've just won 4-0 away and unexpectedly qualified for Europe.

"Whoa Teddy Teddy, he went to Tottenham and he won #### all". It's hardly magnanimous biggrin.gif

Steve Bruce

All of Manchester United,and anything associated with Manure

Kerry Fraser laugh.gif (sorry not football)

Ben Kingsley- Who cares if somebody doesn't call you Sir.

Dwight Yorke

That is all tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.