SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blues Bar!

ABBEY

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the situation with pubs in town before the game?

About Blues being open to 500 Club members only, isn't there like a secret tunnel that connects from the Darwen End to the Jack Walker Stand, and then onto the Blackburn End?

I've always wondered what it's for.

Does anyone know the situation with pubs in town before the game?

About Blues being open to 500 Club members only, isn't there like a secret tunnel that connects from the Darwen End to the Jack Walker Stand, and then onto the Blackburn End?

I've always wondered what it's for.

There is indeed Ben,

However it goes through all the exec suites in the Jack Walker stand. And then through a 'service area' in the Darwen End before coming out right on the far side of the Darwen End next to the radio station.

I work in B'burn town centre, was planning on meetin my brother who's making his way up from maidenhead at a pub in ewood does anybody know which (or if any) pubs are open in ewood? or am I better off planning to meet him in wetherspoons

Probably better meeting him away from Ewood , in town perhaps, and working your way toward Ewood from there . The less well known pubs will be OK - not sure about Wetherspoons .

Brown Cow, White Bull & Moorgate all open (at the moment)......but strictly for people with 'home-tickets' only.

are these pubs easy to find? i'm not from blackburn and rarely venture there (except for matches), but gotta wait around for an hour or so after the match to get a lift home so need somewhere warm to hide out.

Brown Cow, White Bull & Moorgate all open (at the moment)......but strictly for people with 'home-tickets' only.

are these pubs easy to find? i'm not from blackburn and rarely venture there (except for matches), but gotta wait around for an hour or so after the match to get a lift home so need somewhere warm to hide out.

The Brown Cow and White Bull are both on this map.

Tonights Lancashire Evening Telegraph says many pubs and off licences around Ewood, including the Fernhurst, have decided not to open following police advice.

Does anyone have an answer on whether the Ewood Arms is open beforehand?

Don't want to go up to the Waters Edge. Too many bad memories of Thursday nights up there then on to Suttys blink.gif

March is now upon us, and ...

We`re on the march with Sparkies army!

We`re all going to Cardiff

And we`ll really shake `em up

When when we win the FA cup

Cos Rovers are the greatest football team!

Soz Abbey, me gonna drink corparation Pop in sympathy now...

NOT!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.