BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back To Normal

Your right beat us at incest and talking Bull S**t.

Im just sick of listening and reading the rubbish in the local press and radio

eg scummings who was shooting his big gob before the game now he gone realy quiet.

and p**s head payton talking s**t about the gap closing between the both clubs he must have had alot to drink as i dont think he watched the same game.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right beat us at incest and talking Bull S**t.

Im just sick of listening and reading the rubbish in the local press and radio

eg scummings who was shooting his big gob before the game now he gone realy quiet.

and p**s head payton talking s**t about the gap closing between the both clubs he must have had alot to drink as i dont think he watched the same game.

And I don't think you did either. On the pitch at Ewood we matched you, perhaps you had a bad night but I spoke last week to a Rovers fan, one of the 900 rolleyes.gif who went to Everton, and was told that in their opinion we were unlucky that night.

Open your eyes, the gap is closing because you no longer have the megabucks to keep buying players who are out of the price range a club like yours should be able to afford.

You can turn around and hurl all the insults you like, incest, inbrEd, (no a btw), small town, yorkshire dingle.... makes no difference to me. I know who and what I am.

You can also hurl the accusation of jealousy but I will deny that, money has ruined this beautiful game, it has priced clubs out of business and fans off the terraces. If I was suddenly blessed with cash I'd have a lot better things to do with my money than pay overpriced boys to run around a pitch.

After getting beat of us the first time dingles smashed there own town up.

Could you translate that line into English please?

If I'm honest, I think that both teams would normally be on a similar level (with Blackburn slightly ahead, naturally), but the Jack Walker legacy has boosted Blackburn's profile and standing.

I think you'll find that throughout the late 60s/70s/80s, in fact throughout almost the entire history of our two clubs, Burnley have trailed on all accounts.

Having said that, I wouldn't like to fall out with C.C, she's one of the better Burnley fans that are brave enough to come on here and face the unwarranted abuse.

And 2 short weeks ago we were still at the 5th round stage and too close to the drop zone.

Now we are on our way to an extra £5m from Cup receipts and position in the Premiership.The FA Cup semi-finalists have won the Cup over 30 times between them and we have an outside chance of becoming the first club to win the FA Cup in THREE separate Centuries.

Now let me see .."is the gap closing?"

And 2 short weeks ago we were still at the 5th round stage and too close to the drop zone.

Now we are on our way to an extra £5m from Cup receipts and position in the Premiership.The FA Cup semi-finalists have won the Cup over 30 times between them and we have an outside chance of becoming the first club to win the FA Cup in THREE separate Centuries.

Now let me see .."is the gap closing?"

and we have a chance of winning our THIRD MAJOR TROPHY in 10 years.

Anyone listen to the wireless for the semi-final draw ?

The Five Live "presenter" (whatever that is) announced with great certainty that if United drew Arsenal, then it would be the "real" final.

I was so cross I turned over to Radio 4.

Later, someone posed the question "are Rovers the worst team to reach the semi-finals of the FA Cup" ?

If the words of Keggie Keggle, wouldn't you love it, just love it if Rovers and Newcastle both won ?

Having said that, I wouldn't like to fall out with C.C, she's one of the better Burnley fans that are brave enough to come on here and face the unwarranted abuse.

She can't answer my little teaser though. tongue.gif

Out unbeaten record?

30 games without defeat?

Later, someone posed the question "are Rovers the worst team to reach the semi-finals of the FA Cup" ?

If the words of Keggie Keggle, wouldn't you love it, just love it if Rovers and Newcastle both won ?

What? Rovers worst team in the semi finals???

They didn't watch Sunderland v Millwall last season? Or some of the stinkers in the late '80s and early '90s?

I'm with you in loving it, just loving it, if Rovers and Newcastle make it to the final jim.

The only chance of a decent final rests with Newcastle beating the Mancs because of the "stuff the tactics" attitude of our erstwhile manager will make for some entertainment even if they are up against Sav and The Axe.

Mancs v Arsenal would be a turgid bad tempered petty scrap.

Bit off topic but definitely normal service resumed. Who are the dingles anyway?

Edited by philipl

Do people not remember the finalists of the past two seasons Southampton and Millwall, I mean we are a better team than both of them, really being scapegoats can be annoying.

As you said philipl...sorry hadn't read your post

Edited by Eddie

i'm not having a dig at cool claret i'm sure she is one of the more decent dingles i'm having a dig at the dingles you here on a local radio phone in and some dingles that post on other football forums.

philipl you can leave me to get chew up by a dingle, Then again you wont know what a dingle is being based in malta.

I'm entitled to share my views and post on this message board.

Edited by Atty

She can't answer my little teaser though. tongue.gif

Out unbeaten record?

30 games without defeat?

The Van final Thingy, the Fourth Division Championship.

If I'm honest, I think that both teams would normally be on a similar level (with Blackburn slightly ahead, naturally), but the Jack Walker legacy has boosted Blackburn's profile and standing.

I think you'll find that throughout the late 60s/70s/80s, in fact throughout almost the entire history of our two clubs, Burnley have trailed on all accounts.

Not wanting to fall out with you either Den...but hmmm when exactly did you start supporting rovers?

Was just talking to my husband a lifelong Burnley fan whereas I started supporting them properly, as in matches rather than because they were my home team, in 1987 when we started going out.

According to him, and of course this could be more Dingle propaganda, we didn't play each other in the league for about 10 years in the 60's and 70's because we were in different leagues.

No surprise there you may say, unless you know that it was because we were in the OLD first division, aka Premiership and you were in the OLD 3rd division aka league 1.

Hmmm and when did you actually return to the Premiership?.... after lots of embarassing playoffs when suddenly as if by magic you could afford to buy expensive players with money no object.

Hmmm... all you postwalker rovers can thank me (or not) for the history lesson.

Not wanting to fall out with you either Den...but hmmm when exactly did you start supporting rovers?

According to him, and of course this could be more Dingle propaganda, we didn't play each other in the league for about 10 years in the 60's and 70's because we were in different leagues.

No surprise there you may say, unless you know that it was because we were in the OLD first division, aka Premiership and you were in the OLD 3rd division aka league 1.

'tis the truth, unfortunately sad.gif

Edited by Ciren Rover

1966- 1976 was indeed a uniquely bleak time.

We were relegated from Div 1 in the summer of 1966. At the end of 1970/1, Burnley and Blackpool got relegated from Div 1 and Rovers and Bolton got relegated from Div 2. Talk about a Lancastrian wipe out- even Bury got relegated from Div 3 to Div 4!

If I remember correctly, Burnley were back in Div 1 when we came up as Div 3 champions in 1974/5 so it was 1976/7 when hostilities resumed.

1979/80 saw us back in Div 3 for one season and we have been back as top dog in N E Lancs ever since- as we have been in more than two thirds of all the seasons since the formation of the Football League in 1887/8.

Like I said C.C; I'm talking about the entire history of our two clubs, not just when your husband remembers.

See Philipl's post above.

Like I said C.C; I'm talking about the entire history of our two clubs, not just when your husband remembers.

See Philipl's post above.

LMAO.

And you call us propagandists. (new word if it isn't one already)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.