BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The FA Cup.Quarter Final Match Reaction

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA Cup Sunday dawns again,and, like the last one, over in Yorkshire the sky is clear and the sun is shining. However thats where the similarities end I`m afraid.

Nowhere near as excited this morning as I was then, and strangely less confident about the outcome. I`ve seen too many cup matches where Rovers look like the favourites to win, only to end in tame capitulation.

One grain of hope exists, in the unbeleivable performance at Everton last week-another 90 minutes like that and we`ll be OK.

Sat in the Jack Walker Upper again, BBE side-Lucky new seat for me(unbeaten in er, 1 game there).

Hope for an easy win, a nice afternoon in the pub watching Spuds wallop Souness` barcodes and a chicken dinner at seven.

And Spuds in Cardiff for the semi....easy meat!

I'm going for a slight 2-1 victory. MGP and Nelsen. I dont think this game is going to be a classic at all, I'm expecting it to be a game not too different from the Colchester victory. But if it gets us into the semi finals, then I'm all for it biggrin.gif

surprisingly Rovers play seems to consists of lumping the ball forward

When we get the ball to feet we play well.

That dirty fouling aussie @#/? Tiato's playing

Leicester have centre half pairing of Dublin and Dabizas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.