BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mceveley And Douglas Gone On Loan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Jonathan does well enough to warrant a permanent move or at least impress a richer Championship club. He's 23 now and I haven't seen anything "Premiership" about him. The decision to give him a new 4 year deal was a perfect example of the new and improved senile Souness. If we could get a little bit of cash for him then I wouldn't be upset to lose him.

Jay has got plenty of time to develop. As a defender you are rarely the finsihed article until you are well into your twenties. More experience can't hurt the lad at all.

Edited by bellamy11

Colin Hendry has said he wants to take Ciaran Donnelly back on loan at Blackpool.

The relegation battle at the bottom of the Coca Cola can is hotting up. The Gills have had some good wins and Forest are on a real charge.

Our opponents on Sunday probably see the loaning of Douglas and McEveley to the Gills as the start of hostilities! The dingles won't be too happy either.

Colin Hendry has said he wants to take Ciaran Donnelly back on loan at Blackpool.

The relegation battle at the bottom of the Coca Cola can is hotting up. The Gills have had some good wins and Forest are on a real charge.

Our opponents on Sunday probably see the loaning of Douglas and McEveley to the Gills as the start of hostilities! The dingles won't be too happy either.

beat me to it P - heres a link

link

on the subject of loans, has anyone seen how Michael Gray is playing at leeds so far?

I didnt know he had gone blink.gif

hes in the team. Living in Leeds i tend to hear quite a bit about who the fans favourites and (even more so) most disliked members of the squad are. Gray hasnt been mentioned much so he is probably doing quite well - the Leeds fans choose their favourites based on effort rather than ability it seems.Interestingly last year all the Leeds fans were raving about Dom Matteo... unsure.gif

When Donnelly,Wattsand Bell arrived as 16 year-olds there ws a suggestion that really bright times were ahead of us.It has happened for this trio and it will be interesting to see what happens to the two that are left.

Neil Danns scored twice for Colchester today. Didn't realised he'd gone there permanently. He's scored 9 goals in 27 from midfield now this season. Picked up an impressive 12 yellow cards in that time too. Danns' was another one who looked like he was going to make it, only to never make the break through. Looks to be doing very well in Division 2 though ( i refuse to call it league 1)

...........and Forest are on a real charge.

Ah ha! Our secret weapon.

Get Phillip to heap praise on the opposition and watch them crumble.

Ipswich Town 6 - 0 Nottingham Forest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.