BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Entrance Music

Ok im sure not everyone agrees and most cudnt give a toss but bein a traditional and historical club that we are, do you not think we should have a decent tune for the players to come out to? This season ive heard everything from Europe to the killers to ash!

Examples being liverpool, newcastle and of course everton with 'if you know your history' and zed cars. Just sounds a lot better and gets people in the mood. Theres just no tradition to our club anymore, even the dingles play wild rover!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of hearing, 'Let's get it started' by the Black Eyed Peas every game.

God it makes me feel sick. Someone needs to email the club...il do it tommorow. Im sure theres some little accy chav sat in the dj room puttin the songs on.

Edited by Blackpool_Rover

As I posted on the Euro match thread, would love it if we came out to Highway to Hell by ACDC, as Bayer did last night.

That'd wake up the Jack Walker stand laugh.gif

On a side note, what were Bayer doing playing "You'll Never Walk Alone" after the match, not only have their own fans had to put up with gettig trounced and knocked out of the most prestigious european competition, they play their opponents anthem dry.gif

Back on Topic; Final Countdown!

I'm sick of hearing, 'Let's get it started' by the Black Eyed Peas every game.

God it makes me feel sick. Someone needs to email the club...il do it tommorow. Im sure theres some little accy chav sat in the dj room puttin the songs on.

Hahaha on an unrelated topic I just burst out laughing at the accy chav comment.

I think a more traditional song would be good. Perhaps some famous rock group from blackburn could remake a classic rovers chant....are there any famous musicians from blackburn? Nevertheless I'm sure there is one out there who is a closet fan.

Rovers need to play a tune that bounces around the stadium, gets the hairs on your neck standing and that will generate a lot of gusto as they walk on to the pitch.

Paradise City, with its heavy guitar and deep drum/base support would fit the bill. It would certainly get the players up for it as long as it boomed around the stadium.

There is no place for any modern crappy music ala bep's.

Does anyone know the PA ? Get him put right !! ohmy.gif

......would love it if we came out to Highway to Hell by ACDC......

Well Bolton Road is the A666 I suppose !!

The Dropkick Murphy's did a raucous version of 'The Wild Rover', which may be one that the fans can join in with (bit like The Liquidator at Wolves).

(Still think Quo's 'Caroline' is the best show opener ever though....)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.