BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Entrance Music

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there should be a series of two or three tracks to be played up to a triumphant entrance song.

The same group of songs in the same order every week, fans would get used to the songs and the order.

The third track which would therefore be played ten minutes before kickoff should be......

and I will be slaughtered for this;

'Avenues and Alleyways' the theme tune from the 1970's TV show the protectors.

The fans could say 'Oh No its this rubbish on again, must be ten minutes to kick off better drink up and get to my seat.'

I think the song is that bad it's good, lines like,

'Where the strong and the quick alone can survive'

Ah they don't write songs like that anymore.

tis always u2, black eyed peas, premiership song, shapeshifters for the teams.. they play other music though before dont they.. remember one vision when hughes signed and reef...

8 Apr 1995 Take That Back For Good 4 6th No 1 Perhaps Gary Barlow's greatest song-writing achievement. Sold 300,000 copies in first week and made US Top 10.

6 May 1995 Oasis Some Might Say 1 1st No 1 They were from Manchester, and part of the Brit-Pop scene. The media set them up as rivals to Essex band, Blur.

13 May 1995 Livin' Joy Dreamer 1 Only No 1 Italian dance music production outfit, with vocals by New Yorker, Janice Robinson.

Some might say, back for good ( apart from a brief relegation sojourn ), livin' joy.....says it all really! smile.gif

(Cribbed from Google not memory!)

I think there should be a series of two or three tracks to be played up to a triumphant entrance song.

The same group of songs in the same order every week, fans would get used to the songs and the order.

The third track which would therefore be played ten minutes before kickoff should be......

and I will be slaughtered for this;

'Avenues and Alleyways' the theme tune from the 1970's TV show the protectors.

The fans could say 'Oh No its this rubbish on again, must be ten minutes to kick off better drink up and get to my seat.'

I think the song is that bad it's good, lines like,

'Where the strong and the quick alone can survive'

Ah they don't write songs like that anymore.

I adore that song. Seriously.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.