BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

Just got my tickets for me & the boy.

Friday afternoon, 2.30 (ish) & there was a queue!! Only about 10 in it, but it`s still a bloody queue!

....Hopefully it`ll make some of you a little bit happier! tongue.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something else I also mentioned last week about after the horse has bolted. - IDIOTS

Is it me are is everybody constantly whinging about someting the semi's. I understand that it's a pain in the arse to get accomadation, to get there on the train, the price of the tickets, how many we have sold, were to park, how ###### it will look for the players to see an empty stand, and any other reasons people are constantly moaning about. Would you rather not be in the semi's??? I THINK NOT, so shut up moaning and EVERYBODY try getting behind the team on the day. Even those people who never do sing. Because look at it this way if everybody gets behind the team as much as they have been moaning, we will still make more noise then highbury library supporters even though we are out numbered.

And before you start attacking my post i understand why some people cant go, and i'm not saying you won't get behind the team, but just shut up whinging about and support team. because you are doing my head in. mad.gif

Just got my tickets for me & the boy.

Friday afternoon, 2.30 (ish) & there was a queue!! Only about 10 in it, but it`s still a bloody queue!

....Hopefully it`ll make some of you a little bit happier! tongue.gif

I was there around the same time, walking a dog. Yes, there was a queue, maybe getting tickets for the saints match.

WARNING:

... for anyone travelling by train from London/Reading etc.

Booked 2 tickets on the train from Reading as soon as the date was announced. Just found out that no seat reservations have been allowed on these trains and that I definately won't be able to get on the train at Reading.

IT GETS WORSE:

Tickets are STILL on sale and even customer services are getting p****d off with the number of calls they are receiving. It seems like the plan is to let people on at Paddington on a first come/first served basis....which means that there could literally be thousands of people at the station who cannot get on the train and who can't get to Cardiff by any other means at that time! I hope the Met know about this!!!!!

Looks like we may be playing in front of an even emptier stadium than we thought.

I hope the FA are really pleased with themselves now!!!

BTW - I'll be driving now - so much for a drink or 3 and a great day out! Thanks FA - you t****rs.

Just bought 9 tickets for Cardiff. The only £45 tickets left were in block U3. The girl that served me stressed that after this block is sold out it's the £55 tickets or nothing because the West Stand tickets will definitely not be going on sale.

When I came out of the club shop 30 minutes later there was a queue of around 15 people, so, it's likely that we may yet sell out (of tickets that went on sale, that is!). wink.gif

It was confirmed on the official site that the tickets went on open sale earlier than expected at Arsenals request.

Could this be to give them longer to request and sell our remaining tickets?

hey things are looking up.

Mark Hughes"We will have to get used to it anyway because all the semi-finals will be at the new Wembley."

looks like Sparky's planning another trip for us smile.gif

Wembley here we come.

It suprises me that when you log on to the home page of the official site there is nothing leaping out of the screen advertising tickets for the semi final or the fact that they are on open sale early.

There is an article about extra trains but where is the

CLICK HERE FOR SEMI FINAL TICKETS...ON OPEN SALE NOW....DON`T MISS OUT etc?

Lee?

Well, this time next week we'll be out on the p!ss in Cardiff!!!

I managed to get a return from London to Cardiff on Megabus for £6.00 (+ 50p booking fee), down on Friday afternoon and returning Saturday evening.

Tickets for the game in UN2 row 22, and we're staying in Bridgend (in a hotel of GAV's choosing because it's got a pool and a sauna which I bet nobody uses) tongue.gif

Bjarte - we'll be looking (listening!?) out for the Norwegian posse in Cardiff on Friday night thumbs-up.gif

Edited by Tris

rover.gif lately the excitement has been drummed out off me,due to the fiasco off the semi being in cardiff and prices that are on a par with a world cup semi,but this week you will here nothing but positive vibes from me,oh i can see me booking the hotel at 3pm next saturday tinykit.gif

tinykit.gif

Hello everyone, just got my ticket. I'm a Rovers fan living in Plymouth and a mate of mine who is a Plymouth Argyle fan is coming as well. Pretty good bloke, £45 to watch a team he doesn't support! Any tickets left over will I suppose go to Arsenal as they have sold their allocation now. By the way no bad comments on Argyle they hate Burnley as well as we do! Think thats why my mate is going to support us. COME ON YOU BLUES!

The ticket office said tickets sales been very poor aprox. 15,000 and blamed prices, distance and kick off time, also said that the way they were supposed to sell i.e. in blocks was unfair as well. I think a lot a smaller clubs would struggle to sell their allocation, the way the FA are doing things will only work if big clubs get to the semis.

Here is something that made me laugh, Torquay asked MK Dons how many away fans to expect for Torquay v MK Dons and they reply was 9 -25 fans!

Imagine if they got to the semi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!