BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

There was a topic on here a few months back, about a group of Newcastle fans who had started a campaign.

http://www.souness-out.co.uk/

They had a message board and were trying to get t-shirts made to get Souness the sack. Thought I'd try and go on the site this morning, and its mysteriously disappeared. Wonder if they couldn't afford to keep it going? Perhaps it's more to do with the fact they're in the FA Cup Semi Final, UEFA Cup quarter final, and have won their last 8 matches- or am I just being cynical. laugh.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently last night was the first time the crowd have chanted his name.

He's a good manager as we well know. We wouldn't have been in a position to give Mark Hughes a job if he hadn't done the business for the first 2 years of his regime. For whatever reason it went wrong at the end, he left, we got the best young manager in the country.

Everyone's a winner! That said, I would love a Blackburn Newcastle final.

Those who were so quick to jump on his back will doubtlessly give him zero credit if he manages to salvage this season for Newcastle. It's really next term when he has to be judged and I wish him all the best.

It would still be nice to beat them in the cup final though. cool.gif I can but dream.

Edited by Radagast

Geordies are Scottish people with the brains removed. Newcastle needed a tough manager like Graeme, and now they are benefiting from it. Even now though, there was some numpty ringing Radio 5 slagging him off. These guys would want some doormat like Keegan to be there letting Dyer do what he likes in nightclubs, Bellamy moaning about being at a small club with ugly women etc.

Edited by Billy Castell

Geordies are Scottish people with the brains removed. Newcastle needed a tough manager like Graeme, and now they are benefiting from it. Even now though, there was some numpty ringing Radio 5 slagging him off. These guys would want some doormat like Keegan to be there letting Dyer do what he likes in nightclubs, Bellamy moaning about being at a small club with ugly women etc.

i take offense to that geordie stereotype of being scottish people with brains removed.

that was a comment that some loser i went to uni used to say and anyone who says anything similar to him is a complete %"$)

I guess that makes me a series of symbols and punctuation marks. I should qualify that statement and say some Geordies are............ I'm not a fan of Newcastle fans as they're always claiming to be the 'best fans in the world' because they all rediscovered that they had a team when Mr. Hall dished out the cash in the early 1990's. It's very arrogant, and the way they have never even given Souness a chance wasn't good either.

I think Souness has got Newcastle on a good run. They are in the semis in the FA, playing well in International football, and with all due respect are improving their performances in the Prem. If they don't give him the summer and next season to work with then they are kicking themselves.

I think Souness has got Newcastle on a good run. They are in the semis in the FA, playing well in International football, and with all due respect are improving their performances in the Prem. If they don't give him the summer and next season to work with then they are kicking themselves.

As soon as he drops Laurent Robert (and he will) the Newcastle performances will nose dive. It's not good management that has the geordies on a good run of form, it's just a good run of form from a talented winger. Souness doesn't like wingers. If we could put a bid in for Robert in the summer we should do so as I think there's a good chance we'd get him.

There was a topic on here a few months back, about a group of Newcastle fans who had started a campaign.

They had a message board and were trying to get t-shirts made to get Souness the sack. Thought I'd try and go on the site this morning, and its mysteriously disappeared. Wonder if they couldn't afford to keep it going? Perhaps it's more to do with the fact they're in the FA Cup Semi Final, UEFA Cup quarter final, and have won their last 8 matches- or am I just being cynical. laugh.gif

the link doesn't work.

the link doesn't work.

why dont you read the whole of the paragraph you just quoted

there lies your answer

the link doesn't work.

why dont you read the whole of the paragraph you just quoted

there lies your answer

and there goes my head, hanging away in shame withstupid.gif

I guess that makes me a series of symbols and punctuation marks. I should qualify that statement and say some Geordies are............ I'm not a fan of Newcastle fans as they're always claiming to be the 'best fans in the world' because they all rediscovered that they had a team when Mr. Hall dished out the cash in the early 1990's. It's very arrogant, and the way they have never even given Souness a chance wasn't good either.

we dont say we are the best fans, the media hype it all up!! yeah we take thousands away to matches get ###### and have a laugh, but lets be honest i dont think you fans would begrudge us getting a trophy would ya??

we dont say we are the best fans, the media hype it all up!! yeah we take thousands away to matches get ###### and have a laugh, but lets be honest i dont think you fans would begrudge us getting a trophy would ya??

If it's at the expense of us then hell yeah! However if we cannot win it then to see Shearer score a hat-trick and break the record, then go on to lift the F.A. Cup would be nice, shame it can't be against Manure, ironically this could actually be a bad thing for you as then he would definatly retire!

The nightmare scenario would be Rovers Newcastle final,with Shearer,who has only won one thing in his life,having the chance to win a second thing against his old club.Most neutrals would be cheering him on,I am a great fan of his but I love that it was with us he won his title.Not with the Geordies who paid £15,750,000 for him. But with us.

I'd rather United or Arsenal won it than you.

Newcastle fans are annoying, your team is vastly over-rated, your chairman is a t*at and manager an arrogant prick who almost ruined our club, before your thick geordie chairman got rat arsed and thought it'd be a laugh to have him as your gaffer.

Though being a massive club, I'm sure you'll win something this year, after all, thats what massive teams like yourself do. wink.gifwink.gif

Newcastle fans are annoying, your team is vastly over-rated, your chairman is a t*at and manager an arrogant prick who almost ruined our club, before your thick geordie chairman got rat arsed and thought it'd be a laugh to have him as your gaffer.

Though being a massive club, I'm sure you'll win something this year, after all, thats what massive teams like yourself do. wink.gifwink.gif

Aaah, ain't that sweet.

But true

Souness isn't doing that good of a job, once they get knocked out of both cup competitions by the two best teams still in them, United and Sporting Lisbon, they will be looking at yet another trophyless season.

He inherited an excellent set of players, especially attacking wise yet there has been little improvement in their league position. The cup form has masked this. He's signed two very average players so far and will be losing his main goalscorer and captain at the end of this season.

Without Shearer they will struggle next season in the league and Souness won't be able to withstand supporter pressure. Without Champions League football or even UEFA Cup next season they will struggle to attract any top players to join them. Newcastle fans have got to realise that they don't deserve success just because there is a lot of them. They should get behind their manager because he'll need all the help he can get next season without Shearer.

He inherited an excellent set of players, especially attacking wise yet there has been little improvement in their league position. The cup form has masked this. He's signed two very average players so far and will be losing his main goalscorer and captain at the end of this season.

Said it all for me, it will be all good until he sells Robert to buy 35 year old Neville Strongbottom from Rangers Reserve

When Shearer retires Newcastle will plummet, now unless Souness gets 20 million to spend on *Chunky Trebie're the Sudanese striker from Bastia then all is gone from then and he will be jobless by mid next year

*Please note there is no such player as Chunky, I was being sarcastic in regard to the Souness spending habits

Said it all for me, it will be all good until he sells Robert to buy 35 year old Neville Strongbottom from Rangers Reserve

*Please note there is no such player as Chunky, I was being sarcastic in regard to the Souness spending habits

Is Neville Strongbottom real then? smile.gif

Is Neville Strongbottom real then? smile.gif

Yes - Souness got a phone call a while ago where Strongbottom was highly recommended by none other than Andriy Shevchenko of AC Milan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.