SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness Out!

LeftWinger

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rover.gif read in a paper sourpuss only wanted top quality players,if he was sacked he did not want to burden the next manager with poor players,tell that to sparky tongue.gif  tinykit.gif

Saying that, it sounds as if he's expecting to get the sack biggrin.gif

EDIT

Unacceptable bad taste.

340965[/snapback]

That's ridiculous the man has a heart condition, is in a high pressure job, at a high pressure time. With Souness and Fredie steadfast this pressure will only increase.

I didn't wish the man dead I merley sighted it as another possibilty. Just as when he was appointed Blackburn manager it was sighted on many occasions as to wether his health was up to it.

Short memories.

No doubt will incur a second edit. So much for free speech.

Edited by OscarRaven

I cant understand why the Geordies would want to sack him, in my opinion he has done a great job long may he continue.

I cant really understand why Shearer would want the job, if you want to start in the managemant game surely its better to start at places where you are allowed a few mistakes, rather than at a club like the barcodes. Their hordes demand instant success, they would only turn on Shearer if they had a poor couple of seasons.

Cant recall the last time Newcastle had a good season, for some reason their fans think they have a divine right to a CL spot every season, perhaps they should think that considering the amount of money they have spent over the years.

just been on that classy toon website from the picture posted above and threads include

Taking a Dump at Work

Best Salad Vegtable

Dogging

And on the footballing side

A petittion to sign that Deportivo player - Fat Freddie be aware

And lots of Love for Mr Souness

And one poster has a lovely Avatar of that Ref that sent Jenas off

Damn I need to get out more

I wish someone would end these pathetic topics on ex-players and managers.

What is it that makes someone such a bad person for leaving the club? There was 10 board members MAXIMUM that were wishing Souness out before he actually left.

He moved to a much bigger club, with more resources, fans and a better wage! There is clearly no loyalty at all in the game as it stands, so why do people get kicks out of him failing?

And how many of them who do, actually attend ewood on a saturday?

He moved to a much bigger club, with more resources, fans and a better wage! There is clearly no loyalty at all in the game as it stands, so why do people get kicks out of him failing?

And how many of them who do, actually attend ewood on a saturday?

341205[/snapback]

I cant wait for him to get sacked... its what he deserves.... thought he was bigger than us.... all that money and where has he got them? On a par with poor old Blackburn Rovers

In addition to Saturdays I also go to Ewood on Wednesday's, Tuesday's, Mondays and Sundays rarely Thursdays and Fridays though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.