BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lucas Neill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I understood him.....I even stuck up for him....how wrong I was !!!

He said it was nothing to do with money.....he wanted a fresh challenge, and hopefully the opportunity to win trophies

What a load of tosh..........money grabbing tosspot

I hope he goes to West Ham and that they go down.....it will serve him right

What a w****r

He is after a new challenge.

His challenge is trying to spend all his newly earned wages. He is really annoying me now, if he wanted to move to a bigger club then fair enough, but if he is playing liverpool for extra wages then that is a stupid career move. He would have fitted well on their bench.

Has nobody ever left their job for a new one with better wages?

There is more hypocrisy in here than in Westminster

Precisely what I was thinking. So he wants to leave, whatever the reason does it really matter? No need to hate him, thanks for your time at Blackburn Lucas la la la we sign someone else we forget him before next season.

I couldn't care less if that is his reason, but he should have the balls to come out in the press and say that. Rather than rolling out all this 'New Challenge' crap. Not that we'd give him any credit for coming out and saying he wanted the money.... :P Money Grabber!

Edited by modes98

Has anyone here already made more money than they know what to do with?

If he goes to West Ham I'll be hoping more than ever they get relegated.

If he does go to West Ham, then the primary reason is money. Also coupled with the fact he fancies himself on the Playboy footballer circuit in the capitial.

I've always maintained that he is over rated, so I am not too worried about life without him. He is at fault for far too many goals that we concede.

Wish him luck as he moves on, my god he's going to need it if he joins the Hammers :lol:

The small amount of abuse he received from Rovers supporters will be nothing compared to the West Ham boys when their team is struggling in the Championship next season scrapping for points with the other mighty clarets!

The reason this move is farcical is because he wanted to go to Liverpool to play in champs league, and at a higher placed team than us....ok fair enough.

The move to West Ham, who are currently in the bottom 3 and staring relegation in the face is the exact opposite. Therefore, he must be moving just for the money.

Here's the thing though, would you leave your very safe company who are probably offering you a very good deal in order to move to a company who are near to bankruptcy and who, despite the slightly larger wages, will at best be hoping to get to the level that you have already achieved at the company that you are already at.

Football can not be compared to real life situations.

Where else to your share/stake holders really care if an employee leaves? Nowhere.

but there again.... those of you who think football is a bussiness and accept that are probably the same ones who have sanitised football to the souless and atmosphereless (now its no longer in fashion outside of the elite, unobtainable top 4) sport it now is.

Lucas is a crettin - not worthy of the armband. Leader, what a joke - what sort of example is he setting, one that you want all our players to follow?

Football - the sport where you claim your team are the best in the world even if they are proping up the 4th Divsion and mean it! Its not about been reasonable - ITS FOOTBALL!

The reason this move is farcical is because he wanted to go to Liverpool to play in champs league, and at a higher placed team than us....ok fair enough.

The move to West Ham, who are currently in the bottom 3 and staring relegation in the face is the exact opposite. Therefore, he must be moving just for the money.

Not neccessarily true, he couldbe going for a change of scenary and a new challenge. Money will play a part too of course.

It's his life, all the best to him. I wonder if a certain Ukrainian international could be at Ewood by the weekend?

Lucas is a crettin - not worthy of the armband. Leader, what a joke - what sort of example is he setting, one that you want all our players to follow?

this 'forum' has fat too many 'fence sitters' on it! :P

oscar, those comments are harsh in the extreme, but look on the brightside - he'll be gone within a fortnight.

do we have anymore cretins in our squad ?

If this is true and we do really want to keep him (and I'm sure that we do), then I think now would be the time to put another offer on the table.

Quite right Eddie, we should now withdraw our latest contract offer and replace it with the lower one he was originally offered before the World Cup!

Oh dear, it's all going pear shaped for Lucas isn't it? A place in Liverpool's reserves on not as much money as he thought or a bit more money than he's on here to drop down to the first division and scrap it out with the mighty Clarets! :rolleyes:

Where are Barcelona and AC Milan when you need them? :lol::lol:

Oh well, he always said he wanted a "challenge" Trying to keep West Ham up certainly falls into that category. :tu:

Quite right Eddie, we should now withdraw our latest contract offer and replace it with the lower one he was originally offered before the World Cup!

Oh dear, it's all going pear shaped for Lucas isn't it? A place in Liverpool's reserves on not as much money as he thought or a bit more money than he's on here to drop down to the first division and scrap it out with the mighty Clarets! :rolleyes:

Where are Barcelona and AC Milan when you need them? :lol::lol:

Oh well, he always said he wanted a "challenge" Trying to keep West Ham up certainly falls into that category. :tu:

Least Vegas is on the mend ..............

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.