BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lucas Neill

Neill wasn't our best defender. Our best defender showed some loyalty in the summer and signed a new contract. Neill can sit at home in front of his flat screen and count his £60k per week for all I care. A mercenary to the core, he is no longer our concern.

How naive you are Matt! They are all hired hands and nothing else! Our best and most loyal defender had us in a submission hold wherupon we agreed to pay him more before he then suddenly remembered that he was carrying a long term injury. <_<

Guineas to nuts given the benefit of hindsight that if he was fit he would have bgugered off to join Arry's revolution as fast as he could. imo he only stayed because he would have failed a fitness test!

Funniest thing on here for ages is to witness a solicitor whingeing about loyalty and over-inflated wage packets! :o:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should Lucash be bothered, he can't lose.He's on a nice little earner all round ,with his relegtion "get out" clause.

Why on earth would he want to 'get out' of £70,000 per week? :blink:

Alternatively........

....if WHU get relegated and he exercises this clause then he certainly cannot be deemed a mercenary! He would then be due hundreds of apologies from members of this board, assorted media hacks and rick parry! Oh and he must really like watching old vids of Bobby Moore etc after all. :)

Aw Matty lad, you've gone and upset the English machine minder.

Latest news is that Neill could be back within 2 weeks, missing only 3 matches.

Good, i'd like Neill to play a full part in West Aams relegation.

As for the other point, don't come crying to me if somebody has a pop back at you for it.

Agree entirely with you Ste B, Neill has got to be a part of the relegation team, but the Beeb are reporting in their gossip column that he could be out for up to four weeks.

As for ########, he had no need to make that comment, I've obviously got under his skin. From now on I'll be like an itch that won't go away.

One additional thing, D######, I'm not a hypocrite. What's it like to work for an Australian born boss, on a casual night shift basis?

One additional thing, D######, I'm not a hypocrite. What's it like to work for an Australian born boss, on a casual night shift basis?

Obviously sh1t. That must be why he hates all things australian so much. ;)

btw Jimbo how many more bogs than you has Rupert Murdoch in his house? :)

Why on earth would he want to 'get out' of £70,000 per week? :blink:

Alternatively........

....if WHU get relegated and he exercises this clause then he certainly cannot be deemed a mercenary! He would then be due hundreds of apologies from members of this board, assorted media hacks and rick parry! Oh and he must really like watching old vids of Bobby Moore etc after all. :)

I see your point, who else would offer him that sort of absurd money, but he did insist on the clause ,in the contract.

Who knows how lucas's mind works :tu:

I'm firmly with the camp that says he gave us 110% service foir 4 years, so I don't have a problem with him going.

On a related note, the hammers have just bid 18 million for darren bent!!!

time will tell, but lucas might well have good reason to be looking forward to the summer spending spree at west ham!

Obviously sh1t. That must be why he hates all things australian so much. ;)

btw Jimbo how many more bogs than you has Rupert Murdoch in his house? :)

Hundreds probably. These Yanks don't do things by half.

Now where's that itch ?

Tread carefully Jim, my intuition suggests that you could be on your own now. <_< About time too.

Eh ?

It's every man for himself, always has been. It's the human condition tha' knows. Ask Lucas Neill.

Nivea's very good for a nasty case of pruritus. That and the ignore button.

Tread carefully Jim, my intuition suggests that you could be on your own now. <_< About time too.

Eh ?

It's every man for himself, always has been.

Hahaha :lol:

Says the person who goes running for help more than any other poster on the board!!!

And if the reply isn't quick enough - this happens:

Moderators - what are they for? By jim mk2 June 2006

I send a message to two moderators to ask a question over site rules and make a simple request.

I receive no reply.

So I send the email a second time and again receive no reply.

So if moderators are going to ignore members, the question has to be asked, what are moderators for ?

And if moderators are not doing their job properly, who is going to moderate the moderators ?

:lol::rolleyes:

Eh ?

It's every man for himself, always has been. It's the human condition tha' knows. Ask Lucas Neill.

Nivea's very good for a nasty case of pruritus. That and the ignore button.

How the hell do you reply to his posts if he is on ignore?

Nivea Jimmy? I thought you would have been on the carbolic acid and bicarbonate of soda.

You do realise that the itching could also be from poor hygiene, maybe a block of Bon Savon may be in order.

Edited by neekoy

I hope Lucas enjoyed watching the game last night, i wonder now if he has realised he has made a big mistake leaving the mighty Rovers

Well I don't know about Lucas enjoying it, but I certainly did. That was one of the best matches I have seen for some time. Very high tempo, good passing and movement from both sides, and a couple of cracking goals as well. 'Pools second from Crouch was a beauty. Then Wham got back in to the match with a goal from their Sub (Kepa?) with his first touch ever in Wham colours. This was followed by a second in stoppage time, but too late to change the result. Great entertainment!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the performance of the officials. Mr. Bennet had an excellent game as did his two assistants. Just about spot on with every decision IMO. What a difference it makes when you are watching purely as a neutral! :rolleyes:

Edited by Fife Rover

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the performance of the officials. Mr. Bennet had an excellent game as did his two assistants. Just about spot on with every decision IMO. What a difference it makes when you are watching purely as a neutral! :rolleyes:

Wasn't the West Ham goal blatantly offside? From what I heard, Kapo was a couple of yards off. If it hadn't turned out to be a consolation goal, think we might have heard more.

He slid, which made it difficult to spot, esecially as the Liverpool player stepped out at the last second. Under the rules, benefit of any doubt is supposed to go the attackers way.

Also, I'd prefer if offside was done purely on foot position if possible. Leaning offside while starting to run shouldn't be offside!

He slid, which made it difficult to spot, esecially as the Liverpool player stepped out at the last second. Under the rules, benefit of any doubt is supposed to go the attackers way.

Also, I'd prefer if offside was done purely on foot position if possible. Leaning offside while starting to run shouldn't be offside!

There was no doubt though.

And it should be on foot position, but the camber of most pitches makes it night on impossible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.