BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lucas Neill

West Ham's defence was all over the place last night and did you see Dailly's shot in the last minute

Was about to mention that, what the hell was he thinking??

Some genius wrote "I'm willing to take on any team with Titus Bramble in it" on this board a few years back, I might be willing to say the same thing about Christian Dailly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHU are as good as down IMO. Only a continued disastrous run by Wigan can save them.

It reminds me of our relegation season...the players are good enough but not up for it.

Only 5/11 games left are at home and they still play Spurs , Man U, Bolton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sheff U away and Rovers away.

After todays game at Arsenal, Wigan only have to visit Anfield, all the other games they can get points from, and they will still have a game in hand.

If WHU don't come back up straight away they must be in serious trouble....

I find no joy whatsover in Lucash Kneelandbegformetoplayforyou's injuries, whether he deserted us or not it just does not settle well to me to be wishing ill on anyone like that. Even if they are clarrot and spew.

I would much sooner West Ham get relegated on the back of some poor poor performances by Neill than have it happen with him out injured.

Next match should be a tasty affair, Curb's Wham vs Pardew's Latic's set up nice for a humdinger that one, hope its on the box over here.

Edited by USABlue

• 2 weeks later...

7 points is quite a lot for West Ham to have to pull back (I know it's only 6 but the goal difference may as well be another point)

If Wigan continue to pick up points West Ham are screwed.

It was the same last time they went down. Everyone thought they were too good to go down then but they did.

Unless the only game you've watched them play was Blackburn at home. :angry: Ah well. I hope they go down!

West Ham related from the BBC gossip (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6385001.stm)

"Liverpool have just paid £1.5m for Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano. (Daily Express)"

If that's true then something weird is definetely going on and we should get in there for Tevez - for £1.5m too :D

West Ham related from the BBC gossip (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6385001.stm)

"Liverpool have just paid £1.5m for Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano. (Daily Express)"

Did West Ham actually own the player? I thought he was on some sort of loan deal.

Must say it's typical of recent Lpool dealings. As with Neill and Bellamy ..... 'if they think they can get owt for nowt then they are there with a bucket'.

If that's true then something weird is definetely going on and we should get in there for Tevez - for £1.5m too :D

just paid?thoght the window was shut?

Did West Ham actually own the player? I thought he was on some sort of loan deal.

Must say it's typical of recent Lpool dealings. As with Neill and Bellamy ..... 'if they think they can get owt for nowt then they are there with a bucket'.

I think he was owned by that bloke who tried to buy West Ham, but lost out to the Iclandic egghead. Kai Joobacken or whatever his name is owns an agency called CSI something who owned Mascapone and Tevez's arses.

I feel genuinely sorry for their fans, even though they're Cockneys. Watching your club implode the way their's is must be like watching a close family member deteriorate. Even given that it's difficult to surpress a smile at the thought of a certain lying, greedy b*stard sat in the stands thinking "What the clumsy, hit shift + 8 again!! have I done?" What went around seems to have come around rather quickly. :rolleyes:

Well I think that pretty much guarentees West Ham's relegation. I know there's still a fair few points to play for but from the games I've seen (rovers and on tv) charlton are a poor outfit. And if they can't beat charlton ina game of that magnitude they might as well give up.

Whilst I like the club, as others have commentated having a club with such financial backing not competing against us next year - both in the league and transfer market - would be very advantagious. Looking at how close the championship is at the moment, west ham may well struggle to get back out, especially when considering the exodus of talent that inevitably follows relegation.

Whilst it won't be too nice for lucash to get relegated i'm hardly thinking it'll be sweet revenge on the chap. He'll just jump ship to somewhere else and get another big payday, which is pretty sickening. Still his marketability and reputation must have sunk a few notches and i'm not sure too many big clubs will want to take on a player with such a reputation as a mercenary.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.