BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arsenal 3 v 0 Rovers - Cup Semi Final

Nuclearsox

The nuclear sox don`t appear to have affected your creativite writing skilss young man. It`s the preview we all wish we`d written.

Going down expecting to get beat, anything else is a bonus. Hope we sell 20,000 tickets just to show the team we do want success.

Rovers, apart from play-offs, have a good recent record of winning big games-Full Members, Play Off Final v Leicester, Worthy Final so you never know...

Just imagine if we beat Arsenal and you didn`t go because you couldn`t be arsed...

Can`t wait for Friday me!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The count down has begun, with our 2nd half ###### take of the scummers yesterday...

Table booked for Cheltenham Friday night for 7 allowing a gunner to join us and Cardiff 11am Saturday....

Beer and then more Beer...

Game kicks off

0 - 0 half time would be a great result for us and then

MGP or Stead to strike the winner...all the whingers would be wishing they were there but the hard core will outsing the library....

1 - 0 to ROVERS but Emerton must start ahead of Tommo , with 1 forward you need speed on the flanks to support the lone striker..

1 - 0 to the Rovers

1- 0 to the Rovers

We shall not be moved

Quality writing Sox. But, if my eyes didn't deceive me, you'd only opened 1 can of ale by the time you hit the M4. Very disappointing. tongue.gif

Prediction: 2-2 after extra time, with Rovers to win on penalties. tinykit.gif

Prediction: 2-2 after extra time, with Rovers to win on penalties. tinykit.gif

Does it go to pens or is it a replay? If its pens then I'm going for a 0-0 with us sneaking it 1-0 on pens. Pederson to score the only goal after hitting the post and it bouncing back in off the goalies arse.

there is no way on gods earth that I will ever see a team i support win penalties - im sorry wont happen sad.gif

Flopsy some of us are seriously worried about you being in Wales, let alone Cardiff and the Millenium Stadium.......don't add to the agony laugh.gif

I think we should surprise Arsenal go out all attacking. They won't know what hit them, they'll be expecting us to be defensive. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Are you having a laugh? Go all out attack lets face it we would get slaughterd, all for what a little surprise? Lets stick with whats been working! rover.gif

rover.gif i've had the quietest weekend for donkey's,the grand total off beverage is 4 pints,one before the game yesterday and one after.had to run a errand today and had 2 pints in town.

in the pub in town bumped into a few lads i know,are you going on sat i ask-no we can't afford it sad.gif

when i drink up and say my goodbyes,they ask were i'm off

CARDIFF ON FRIDAY I REPLY biggrin.gif

just shows if you put your mind to it,it can be done.came home fell asleep during the newcastle game,woke up £50 better off tinykit.gif

I thought that in the league game a few week ago we were nowhere near as physical as we have been. I predict that so as not to play our 'hand' to early and fully expect us to try and kick lumps out of them to throw them off their game.

It won't work unfortunately.

Rovers 1 - 3 Arsenal

As long as that nice Mr Hughes has been teaching the boys (ALL of them) how to take penalties, I'll be happy. I really do think it'll come to that. Had Todd not been all ill during the last match against them, they wouldn't have scored. They aren't any fitter than us, so we can keep them to nil in extra time. Then it's down to who's practised penalties most. (Not nerves. It's funny how nerves disappear when you've had enough practice!)

We're not likely to give up a drubbing so whatever the result it will be close.

The heart says Arsenal 1-2 Blackburn with MGP and Reid starring again.

The head says Arsenal 2-0 Blackburn with our lack of strikers finally doing irreversible damage.

Penalties

That's not what I heard Eddie, from a bloke in the pub. Apparently, there won't be any extra time or penalties because the police won't allow it. The United fans will be arriving in Cardiff during the afternoon and the police plan to have every Arsenal and Rovers fan out of the City by 14.30 for safety reasons and to keep their enjoyment down to a minimum.

Apparently, the replay will have to be at Lansdowne Road, Dublin. It's the only suitable venue available for the date and the time the FA have in mind. So according to this bloke in the pub, who was extremely drunk, the replay, if required, will be on Monday the 18th, kicking off again at 12,15, with the draw for the final at half time (13.00) and the second half at 13.20.

Hats off to the FA, at least they've thought about this one.

Anyway, it won't come to that, we could sneak this 1-0. It's blindingly obvious. Roll on Saturday!

very funny sox, very funny indeed. Brightened up my monday morning!!

Its a tricky one to predict this one. With all the different factors involved

semi final of the fa cup, millenium stadium etc

It could work either way for both teams but i think due to arsehole being used to this kind of event i think Blackburn will be more pumped up so i'm going for a 2-1 win to rovers. MGP, Thompson.

biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.