• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id quite like to play a 4 - 3 - 1 - 2 formation that worked so well last season

so

Neil Todd Nelsen Matteo

Flitty Axe Reid

MGP/Thompson (see below)

Stead Dickov (if fit, if not MGP)

Cant see hughes goin for that but you never know, could work really well if we have MGP behind the front two, aslong as we got mokoenna protecting the back 4. I remember souness playing the formation with dwight Yorke behind the front two, to be fair, yorke looked really good in that position. Im sure it was against southampton at home last season, cant remember.

Crystal Palace boss Iain Dowie:

"Mark has made them very difficult to beat - and quite right to. They are virtually safe so that's the right way to be.

"He inherited a team of good physical lads who compete for the ball.

"There is nothing wrong with that. I don't think the competitive side of the game should be taken away."

least some managers understand the game and how it can be played

rover.gif

just seen lawrensons predictions for midweek games. he's got us down for a defeat, again!! if our results had mirrored his predictions we would have been relegated long ago. what an rse

Thank-goodness, it gives us a much better chance of winning. We are in a lucky position compared to Palace as the pressure is off us. We can afford a defeat, i aint saying we're gonna lose, but if we do we can still comfortably stay up. A defeat for Palace would be awful. I reckon their desperation for points will give them a draw at Ewood.

1-1 with Reid scoring for us. Perhaps a sub 20k, but with any luck, with a decent travelling support, the fact it aint on tv and catergory b prices should see it above that figure.

That muppet Lawro has predicted us another loss as usually. He drives me mental with his vendetta against us. I sent an email moaning about him. So if you hear anything being read out about lawro by Ben from Hull uni you know who sent it haha.

Of the 19 of us there on Saturday, 16 are going on Wednesday.The 17th is 9 years old, the 18th lives south of brum and the 19th was got a ticket cos her company is a sponsor. We're taking the flags and really supporting all the lads.

FOREVER AND EVER.

Southampton at Bolton yesterday showed how dangerous relegation-threatened teams can be.

However, this game is all about Rovers- man for man we are much better than Palace and this game is a question of whether we can make that count.

Hughes did exactly the right thing in calling a club meeting following the hysterical Paula Ratcliffing in the press over the week-end. No doubt he has created a Wimbledon/Millwall spirit amongst the lads and shown he will stick up for them and the club.

Shame the LET reporter was too dim to recognise what the real story of yesterday's press conference was.

So tonight is about kicking on (shame if Palace body parts get in the way) and getting up the league- we will need more prize money to pay for the end-of-season disciplinary fine!

Lets be the Devil in the premiership haha laugh.gif

Since we have already been crowned the 'Thugs' after the arsenal match.

Can't remember seeing any media not critising ROVERS except for this forum. mad.gif

what an interesting role to be as a Group of BAd boys.....

Shattering all beautiful Dreams and goals of other clubs, shutting the mouths of Predictors, Fustrate Other fans !!!!!!!!

love such a role!!!!! rover.gif

so we shall start Shattering Palace's Dream First

4-1

Stead emo MGP Todd laugh.gif

We should play a 4-1-3-2 for this game, giving more attacking support but also being solid.

Friedel

Neil

Todd

Nelsen

Matteo

Mokoena/Savage (Depends if fit)

Emerton

Reid

Pedersen

Stead

Gallagher

Could be a good chance for the young lads upfront as im sure theyl get chances against the palace defense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.