(1) Don't expect a draw

(2) It's our turn to win

03-04 L 2-3

02-03 W 1-0

99-00 L 1-4

95-96 W 2-0

94-95 L 2-3

93-94 W 2-0

As a wise man once said, "A Manchester City shirt is merely a Rovers' shirt that has been through the boil wash."

Think about it.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've gone and done it, I've picked Stead as my captain for my fantasy footy team.

So here's hoping for a Stead hatrick.

I would mention the "kiss of death", but with no goals at Ewood this season, it doesn't really matter.

Rovers 3-0 Citeh

Stead

Stead

Stead

rolleyes.gif

2-2, depite all those saying it wont be a draw. Should be a good game and im looking forward to this 1. Should be a good atmosphere today and a 26k+ crowd with any luck.

Pederson and Stead for us and Fowler and Reyna for them.

P.S anybody know is city have sold out or how many they're bringing?

Edited by BRFC4EVA

Just pressed the "Live Commentary" link on RoversWorld. But maybe you meant something else?

He wants the link to the console, and so do I.

It wouldn't hurt to try giving a link, Rovers World access or not, because in the past I have been successful in getting coverage from http://matchlive.matchlive.premiumtv.co.uk...p?club_id=10202 , even when it hasn't been advertised.

Yeah, Bond and I are just relying on Skysports and/or soccernet for our updates. Anybody who wants to improve our situation will find a welcome face whenever they come to this side of the world.

1. I'm not using the console.

2. To listen to the commentary I'm listening to you'd need to login to RoversWorld anyway. I made sure of that before making that last post.

Oh, and the link to the console crashed my computer for some reason too.

I'm quite disappointed with a point. If we had won this, then we would have had a great chance to finish in the top ten. The first half sounds like it was pretty dull, but we did a lot better in the second and had some decent chances. At least our defence was solid again and this will be the area that Hughes won't have to strengthen during the summer. Again, it seems like the thing that we are missing the most is a natural goal scorer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.