BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Baggies 1 - 1 Rovers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Baggies on Match of the Day and the score line was a travesty, they played really well and made loads of chances, only an exceptional performance by ' Boro's goalkeeper kept them scoreless. They did however look vulnerable at the back, Russel Hoult looked like he was carrying an injury.

Maybe we can take advantage of this and keep them out at the other end. They're bound to throw the kitchen sink at us in the first 20 minutes if we can keep it quiet in that period I'll fancy us to get something.

Any decent pubs about near the ground?

You'll struggle to get in any of the pubs near the ground and they are pretty unfriendly anyway. You could drink in the ground last time I went or there are a number of good pubs near Snow Hill which is probably the best way to get there.

Any decent pubs about near the ground?

You'll struggle to get in any of the pubs near the ground and they are pretty unfriendly anyway. You could drink in the ground last time I went or there are a number of good pubs near Snow Hill which is probably the best way to get there.

When we last played at The Hawthorns we went into a pub right next to the ground. Quite a large place and it had a large beer garden. Thing is a carnt remember what its called, however it is literally next to the ground.

Now that Hughes has said you're safe from relegation, I'm hoping the

foot gets lifted from the pedal a bit. That said, with you currently

sitting bottom of the form league at the moment just how far down has it

been pressed anyway.

What?? Where are we actually at in the current premiership form table? I can see another draw in this one. 1-1

i think we'll lose this one. the baggies really need the 3 points to still have the chance of survival. we have just assured our pl place next year. i don't exactly know how motivated our lads will be for this one. though i still hope for a win.

cant really argue - Im guesing we might get 500 on Tuesday if we're lucky

weve been allocated 2700 tickets so we could bring a few down(i hope)

haha If we sell that many tickets then pigs will fly over the Hawthornes too!

cant really argue - Im guesing we might get 500 on Tuesday if we're lucky

weve been allocated 2700 tickets so we could bring a few down(i hope)

haha If we sell that many tickets then pigs will fly over the Hawthornes too!

why wo fly bay

i seriously feel Rovers will make a 2-0 win over the baggies

Being safe at the 12th place i hope Hughes can be more daring for this match by switching to a 3 5 2 tactic. with stead and GALLAHER up front. and EMO, MGP, Tugay, Reid, Mokena in the mid field and Todd, Neil and Matteo at the back.................

Of course it will be quite impossible to have such a combination as Hughes will never play 3 defenders hahahaha

hope Rovers will score more for this game.

Southampton is Doom and have a feeling the baggies and palace will go down............

laugh.gifrover.giftinykit.gif

Just so happened to arrange a meeting on Tuesday afternoon near Gloucester which means i'll be passing the Hawthornes on the way back.

Can anyone remember the game in 75/76 away at WBA (2-2, Faz and Parkes for us) when we got showered with coins for 90mins. I still have one taped tp a programme and picked up enough glitter to buy pudding and chips on the way back!! tinykit.gif

Edited by preston blue

I like the Throstles; can't explain why, just do.

Rovers are starting to look tired after the effort of avoiding relegation.

2-0 to Albion.

Is it possible to pay on the gate at the Rovers end ?

My view a draw on this game, can't see the baggies scoring aganist our defence and i can't see Stead scoring against ther baggies.

0-0 draw. If we are aiming for top 10 then sparky has to get a draw, but thats not likely to happen.

Gotta feeling that this will be a good game. Rovers look very tired and i expect Hughes to change a few players.

My team would be:

Friedel

Neill Nelsen Todd Matteo

Emerton Tugay Flitcroft Thompson

Stead Gally

WBA 2-2 ROVERS

Gera(22) Flitty (43)

Clemence (61) Gally (78)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.